Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: James Trenton (Deputy Arbiter of .:j:.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[incoming transmission]
[from: C. J. Meeijn]
[source: Trafalgar Base]

[Image: 2ppc8js.png]

Hello there. I was looking for you. I seems we have a bussiness to discuss. Let me remind you: that bussiness is named "Zion" (S/V_Zion) and looks like a huge, rusty, heavily armored frigate. Hard to miss.

I'd be glad to work with the Congress but, you see, my main working tool is at the moment in your possession.

Please, contact me. Using this channel or the Congress' satellites.

C. J. Meeijn

[end of transmission]
[retransmitting]
[retransmitting]
******Incoming Encrypted Transmission******
*****Comms Name: James Trenton*****
****Ship Name: .:j:.JunkerTown****
***Station: Vieques, Shipyard***
**System: Puerto Rico**
-Transmission Begins-

Greetings again.. I do apologize for the delay in responding to this transmission. Business has been hectic lately and I haven't had much time for anything else.

The salvager you donated was appropriated for Congress defense. Still I would have no problem in telling the builders here to construct another salvager for you. Of course the cost of the build would be covered by the Congress.

Does that work for you?
[incoming transmission]
[from: C. J. Meeijn]
[source: Trafalgar Base]

[Image: 2ppc8js.png]

No problem with that delay. Patience is my middle name. (And a good name for the new ship, don't you think?).

I like your idea. If you don't mind, I'll head to Viesques ASAP. I wouldn't fly anything I had not at least co-built, the good, old Junker way.

If, by any chance, I would be allowed for a probational membership in Congress, I won't hesitate to paint the huge .:j:. on the starboard.

- C. J. Meeijn

[end of transmission]