Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order High Command [URGENT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dar_trans1.png]

Order High Command, agent Marcos Oliveira here.

I am here to report the presence of a pirate transport type with smugler id in zeta, the same was being protected by the SGM. Specifically The.Errant.Venture ship. I must say that the OEF has NO indication to let pass in ZETA ANY transport especially without the order id or especially with PIRATE transport and SMUGLER ID. He as being warned firstnto leave threw the delta to JH. Transport refused and tried to escape several times without success. Finally the last time he escaped by JH for Minor where it was protected by the SGM vessel once again, so we let him leave, i will not engage a Order agent. I received threats for several minutes to dont report this by the SGM on shame he take me to court to have opened fire on the transport when it did not obey the stop and tried to escape. It is true that I can not do that, but I must say the following. First, this transport was warned to stop several times and not obeyed. Second, had the same transport had the chance to speak and he didnt but he tried to fled. Third, I will not destroy the transport I shot it but he didnt took seriously damages and I coud easely have destroid it. Fourth and last, all ships of the Order of ANY CLASS, have ORDERS to destroy space ships not authorized in Zeta. I must also tell to the fellow guy of SGM that I'm not afraid of the threats. So if you still think that after all this must go to court I will be there. I only protected space of the Order, so I have did my duty. And see this transport pirate is not allowed to pass in Zeta. I request URGENT response. And for the last time dont make menaces SGM. Speak to the Tag's commanders so we can do our job. Properly.

THE CONVERSATION

Regards, Marcos Oliveira Capt of the OEF-13|INVICTUS and Admiral of the OEF

[Image: dar_trans2.png]