Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to the Gallic Council High Command Encryption: Substantial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=====[color=#FF0000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: juan1.png]

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: [color=#33FF33]Maximum.
SOURCE: Omega 52 system.
Submitter: Major Juan Coronel, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Council High Command

Subject: Diplomacy and Cooperation Proposal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings members of the revolutionary Gallic force known as the Council,

I am sure you have heard of us before. However, we are not the same Coalition as you all have known ages before. Though our two forces may have brushed into one another, I do not believe we have ever talked formally. Therefore, I speak on behalf of the Coalition High Command and Premier Katz with a proposition to present to you. We admire your intentions and your desire to overthrow the corrupt and power-hungry Gallia Monarch, thus establishing a government that will be for the people. As so, we are sympathetic to your cause as we can relate some of our beliefs to yours. As we all know, the imperialistic Gallic Forces have been recently increasing attacks and incursions into Tau space. We believe that the Gallia Royal Forces want nothing but power, destruction, and revenge on the whole of Sirius. The Coalition Command regards these aggressive actions as unacceptable and dangerous to our own intentions. While we do not know their true motives, we do realize that you, the Council are fighting to protect your citizens and other Sirians from this Gallic onslaught. As so, I come to you with a offer for diplomatic talks regarding militaristic and trading cooperation. And maybe, by the grace of the Premier and the Coalition as a whole, we can look to establish an Alliance between our two nations.

But let's not jump too far ahead of ourselves hmm? First things first. Let us begin diplomacy comrades, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

[font=Georgia]Major Juan Coronel signing off.

[color=#FFFFFF]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====[color=#FF0000]TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====
***BOOSTING TRANSMISSION SIGNAL***
::: Incoming Transmission :::

Source: Planet Marne, Champagne
To: Major Juan Coronel
Subject: Diplomacy
Encryption: High

Bonjour Major Juan Coronel.

I have heard about your group, but mostly rumors and never met anyone personally. Therefore I am rather unknown with your intentions and your role in this situation. You mentioned that the aggressive actions of the Gallic Royal Forces are dangerous for your own intentions. That just makes me curious about your intentions, as I have never met or talked with anyone of your group.

I would therefore prefer to gather more knowledge about your group and your intentions in general and in the situation with the Gallic Royal Forces. I hope you can give me the information I need. That would make things easier for me, as cooperating with a group without knowing their intentions makes things harder than they already are. It would also give us a start into a trustful relationship.

Next point is your offer you have proposed. I wonder what exactly you can offer us regarding militaristic and trading. I would like to get more exact information about that. What do you have that could be useful for us in the war effort?

As you can see, I have a lot of questions about your group and your true intentions. In order to cooperate together we will have to know each other better. I am sure you agree with me on that matter.

I think, you can consider this as a start with our diplomacy.

That should be all for now.

Au revoir!

With regards,
Gustave Mazuret
General en Chef

::: End of Transmission :::
=====[color=#FF0000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: juan1.png]

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: [color=#33FF33]Maximum.
SOURCE: Omega 52 system.
Submitter: Major Juan Coronel, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Council High Command

Subject: Diplomacy and Cooperation Proposal

Comrade, you probebly must have heard a lot of false rumors about our nation, whether it was bad or good in taste. But I assure you we are not plotting anything that would affect or harm your cause. It seems like you have misread my statement about the Coalition's intentions, and it may have seemed like I misplaced my words and for that I apologize. Therefore, I would like to redeem myself and clarify our intentions.

As you might have known we are at war with many of the unlawful houses including Corsairs and the Outcasts. Contrary to popular belief we are not all bloodthirsty savages who yearn for destruction and the bringing down of governments and democracy. Instead think of us as the Representatives of the People, the common working man. We yearn for equality for all, and just like the Gallic House, there are other powers in Sirius who are corrupt and look for anything but peace. But that is besides the point. We realize that if the Gallic Front manages to push through Bretonia, the Omega's are sure to be next, and that will hit too close to home. Therefore the best defense is the best offense. We yearn to stop this onslaught before the King of Gallia goes too far.

As of lately, we have been on a full wartime state. Weapons, ships, troops; you name it. While we have not officially declared a full-scale war against the Gallia Nation, we are on the verge of doing so. As such, we are commiting a good number of ships to the Bretonian front to aid where we can in crippling the enemy advance. The Gallic forces have shown nothing but hostility to all of Sirius, including us. Therefore, we are in this war as much as everybody else.

As for trading relations, I am guessing that your house is in great need of medical supplies, as we all know war can take a horrible toll on our own people. I'll cut to the chase: we have plenty. I am sure the Council also has commodities that can benefit us as well. So let's use this to our advantage and for the greater good eh?

I hope I clarified many if not all of your questions.

[font=Georgia]Major Juan Coronel signing off.

[color=#FFFFFF]

=====[color=#FF0000]TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====
::: Incoming Transmission :::

Source: Planet Marne, Champagne
To: Major Juan Coronel
Subject: RE: Diplomacy and Cooperation Proposal
Encryption: High

Bonjour Major Juan Coronel.

So you are at war with the Corsairs and Outcasts. Quite reasonable, they even attack us. The Council itself fights the Outcasts to stop the constant spreading of their drug, called Cardamine. Due to the fact, that they have recently sighted inside Gallia more than ever before, we find it necessary to stop them and their new drug. But anyway, this threat is not comparable with the threat that is currently present in Sirius, the Gallic Royal Navy.

The Council has, since the start of the revolution and the fight against the oppression, always been accepting help from outside. The current situation doesn't change the fact that help is still required. So I will keep it short. Every help against the Gallic Crown is more than welcome and appreciated. Our forces that are as well present in Bretonia to fight the Gallic Crown, will be glad to fight side by side with your people.

As for the trade relations, you are quite right that we are in need of medical supplies. But even military supplies that help us in the war against the Gallic Crown are welcomed. Your vessels will be allowed to dock and take supplies of our facilities for your own needs in the war.

I will look forward to fight side by side with your men!

Viva la revolution!

With regards,
Gustave Mazuret
General en Chef

::: End of Transmission :::