Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Freeport 5 Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Starting Transmission..***
***Encryption High***

Adm. Putin
Greetings...

Well i'm contacting you with intention to finaly open your eyes about hessian hipocritycal action's to zoners in omega sistems.
One of our Bigest colonial ships on his route from omega 41 to omega 3 Freeport 1 was recently atempted to be pirated from Hessian forces in omega 11 afther rejection to pay the amount of money they asked our ship was destroyed...

I dont know what is youre personal state about hessians but they are using our bases for hiding and launching atacks on nearby corsair sistems and when we dont need them they treat us the same way as they treating rheinland miners.
Trying to robe us and in some cases they even shot us.
Unfortunately this was the case of both.

Evidence 1
Evidence 2
Evidence 3
Evidence 4
Evidence 5

I dont remember any zoner ever asked for any credit from anyone...

***End Transmission***
Good evenin admiral putin,

My eyes are open and have been. The position of Freeport 5 is a difficult one and we are attempting to maintain our neutrality.

My suggestion is that you stay out of both the Corsair and the Hessian territory with that beauty of a ship of yours. Tension between the corsairs and the omicronners in Theta is rising.

Omega 41 on the other hand remains quite calm. Feel free to come by for a talk my friend, just don't try to put that ship of yours into a docking port like a bounty hunter cruiser captain attempted... We cant handle ships of that size.

Thank you for contacting me,

Regards,
Dalilama
Freeport 5 administrator