Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: TAZ and OSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

Greetings, my friends. I only need a moment of your time, there is a question that has been bothering me for a while now... You know the punks that call themselves Rorry's Renegades, right? Ever since they started disturbing the Corsair Empire they have been using zoner gunboat turrets to do it and I am curious where did they get them from. While what you do with your equipment is your business, I would appreciate an honest answer just to satisfy my curiosity.

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed

::: Message Forwarded to fnordnet:::
----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

Kallisti Mr Sanchez,

You can be rest assured that it isn't the Temporary Autonomous Zoners' policy to supply weapons to such
types as Rorry's Renegades. We only give weapons to non-Zoners when they have both shown they intend
to only use them for defense and will not abuse them in the future. We take our political standing with the
Sirian community very seriously and wouldn't endanger it with such a rash action as giving out weapons
recklessly.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---
[Image: gabetrans.png]
Greetings Mr. Sanchez,

Normally we keep our list of clients confidential. But in this case I will make an exception. Yes, I am aware of the Renegades group and we have never sold them any weaponry. We make an effort to keep OSI manufactured weapons out of the hands of those who will use them offensively. Situations such as this being the reason.

[Image: gabesig2-1.png]
[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

Thank you for your clear answers, gentleman. I as sure none of you supplied those weapons but I still had to ask, you know?

One more thing... My sources tell me those weapons are only available in Baffin, Omnicron 74 and on Corfu Base, right? Please tell me if you know of other sell points before I turn to those Omnicroner worms for some answers.

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed