Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress; CC: Liberty Navy, LPI, LSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
[Image: 45dsv3.png]
COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF] Junior Lieutenant Aleesha Cooper
TARGET ID: Junkers Congress
SUBJECT: Here we got again!
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: High
I guess that this documentation doesn't require much explanation from our side, yet asks for a commentary from the Junker Congress. Unfortunately, it's so typical, so I won't even need to voice the whole list of questions regarding Maltese warships staging attacks on the very heart of Liberty from Rochester base.

Quote:There is a reason why Junior Lieutenant Cooper can have good things. Technically it's all about picking up a night shift with Joshua Ashfield and running into two Maltese warships, "Sarissa" and "Ranseur" class, carelessly using Jump Gate connection with Colorado and heading to Junker station in Jersey scrapfied, the Rochester bunker to "restock" and "go for sightseeing, si". So, while I remained where we were to keep the friendly Cruise Disruptor missile on their engines <...>

Since it's yet an another incident involving Junkers, I'm documenting the whole encounter <...>

[Image: x1KZQs.jpg] [Image: Hst7fs.jpg] [Image: z45Tgs.jpg]

That'd be all.
Since I expect the usual response in which Congress claims to be utterly confused by those "wrongdoing" and informs us that it got totally nothing to do with this certain incident and interests of any unlawful organization or terrorist group operating in Liberty space, you can consider this transmission a mere formality and take the usual measures according to protocol.
[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****