Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Zoner High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#000000]Kallisti Brothers!

I would like to share a report with you about a molly attack on one of our trade vessel in Bretonia. As far as we know, the Molly society isnt hostile against our nation, however this report shows an evidence about their real behaviour.

When we tried to support our Ames Research Station a molly gunboat engaged us and robbed the captain and the crew. After the shameless action they killed every single person on the ship and they finished their bloodbath about destroying our vessel.

There were civilian casulaties and a lot of innocent lives lost. We had the following signal with additional documents at Leeds system and I'm well sure you need to know hows that gunboat's captain act against our nation.

I hope the answer about their act will come soon.

Yours faithfully.

Bartholomeo Lovejoy

Attached documents: ###
*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings

My name is Henrique and i'm the manager of a small Zoner community on Gran Canaria. This message arrived here by a simple reason, you sent an encripted message by the Zoner's channel, but the encryption fail because there is no recipient! There is no Zoner High Command!

But it is strange that Molly gunboat shoot you after you paid, and didn't return the credits you gave! That you can talk to other people.

There is nothing we can do, and please accept my condolences to the families of those who lost their lifes.

Best regards

Henrique