Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Special delivery for the VE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: barrertransbar.png]

Hey there, I don't think I gave you my name when we met, so uh, you can call me Barret.

After scrounging through my personal scrap pile, I found quite a a surplus of super conductors and those bio thingy processors.
So I packed my snacks and headed out to Gran Canaria and whaddya know? I still had plenty of jerky for the return trip!

I know how hectic cargo hangars can be with new deliveries coming in daily and things getting lost in the system, so I took a few pictures to prove that I'm a man of my word. + +

Now that I've fulfilled my end of the deal, any idea when I'll be seeing those special items I requested delivered to my lockup on Rochester?

Catch ya.
***Incomming translission***
***Comm ID: Alliasse***
[Image: Aigis2.png]

Uh, greetings mister Barret, this is Alliasse speaking. I appologize for the long delay, we encountered multiple systems failure in space recently and those hard to be fixed. We still have yet to return to your home port on Canaria.

I've already dispatched a cargo drone with the "material" you requested. We are still clearing out some rooms so if, by any chance you dont get your cargo we will be able to deliver it even personaly if needed.
It should arrive in 2 hours from this transmission so please let us know when you get the cargo.
Once again, i appologize for the delay.

Alliasse out...

[Image: barrertransbar.png]

Hello again.

Ah yes, according to my man at my lockup, the package arrived just as you said. I haven't had a chance to check on the items yet, but I'm sure I'll be satisfied.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

See ya round.