Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Solar Engineering Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo72v.jpg]

What is Solar Engineering?
Solar Engineering is an independent and small company, whose goal it is to increase the market share by using the current political situation to their own advantage. Moreover they try to establish trade contracts with Kusari to increase their income. In the past and nowadays they supply the Gallic Royal Navy with the shipment of various components to uphold the Gallic war efforts.

Solar Engineering is divided in four divisions, the Trade Division, Security Division, Liner Division and the newly formed division, the Corporate Special Force Division. Each of these divisions have their own specialty. The Trade Division and the Liner Division's sole purpose is the income for Solar Engineering, while the Security Division, as well as the Corporate Special Force Division are responsible for the Security of the Trade Division and the Liner Division.

Trade Division:

The Trade Division is the main hauling division of the Solar Engineering Company. The main task is to supply corporate bases with required goods and to deliver produced components and parts to our own costumers. The Trade Division works independently, so every pilot of each trading vessel can decide what they want to haul, but have to base their decision upon the information they receive from the various Solar Engineering bases and their supervisors. Important contracts are distributed by William Lanoie and Beaufort Lacombe and have priority over the usual assignments.

Security Division:

The Security Division was established to defend the corporate interests by defending the trade vessels from the Trade Division and the Liners from the Liner Division from any kind of threat. Moreover the Security Division defends the space near Solar facilities. They also defend the Liner Grand-Couronne on its missions and the Luxury Liner Antibes in Provence.

Liner Division:

The Liner Division is responsible for the transport of Passengers, Tourists, Vacationers and VIPs throughout Gallia. The flagship of the Liner Division is located in the Provence system and serves as a stationary headquarter for the Liner Division. The Provence system is a famous place for tourists from all over Gallia. Therefore Luxury Liner Antibes is frequently visited by Tourists, which are transported from other Liners that are designed for transports of these kinds. The Antibes is equipped with improved defensive capabilities and armor, therefore being able to survive in the open space against most threats.

Corporate Special Force Division:

The Corporate Special Force is a newly formed division. It is a subsidiary of the Security Division for more dangerous tasks, such as the hunting of known corporate enemies. The newest task of the Corporate Special Force is to rob Bretonian corporation transports behind enemy lines to collect valuable resources and information. Mostly they were former pilots of the Gallic Royal Navy, thus are well experienced in dangerous space like the Bretonian one. Sometimes they are reinforcing the Gallic Royal Navy forces in Bretonian Space.

Application:
If you want to be part of Solar's success you can easily join it by filling the application form below.

Code:
[color=#FFFF00][b]Character Name:[/b][/color] [i]answer[/i]
[color=#FFFF00][b]Age:[/b][/color] [i]answer[/i]
[color=#FFFF00][b]Short Biography (doesn't have to be more than 2 sentences):[/b][/color]
[i]answer[/i]

[color=#FFFF00][b]Skype:[/b][/color] [i]answer[/i]

Character Name: Alexandre Benjamin
Short Biography:
Born in Planet New Paris,I am basically from a Average Family, My mother and Father are are still alive, My Brother Works for GRN ,I finished my Engineering in the New Paris Institute of technology ,I am wishing to Join Solar engineering because i think you can give me a better life

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Source: Compiegne Space Colony
To: Alexandre Benjamin
Subject: Application

Bonjour Alexandre Benjamin.

There is actually not much to say. I have viewed your paperwork you have submitted and your education, both seem to be perfect. Welcome to Solar Engineering. Report immediately to Compiegne Space Colony, our headquarter, and receive further instructions from the adviser on Section-A52.

Good luck and make Solar Engineering proud!

With regards,
William Lanoie
Adjoint au Directeur Général

>>>End of Transmission<<<
Character Name: Deckard Cain
Short Biography:
Cain was born on Planet Bourges, Berry in 693 AGS (777 AS). He grew up in a rather poor family on Bourges. His parents came to Bourges as Refugees, interested in the loans at low interest rates provided by the government. They put great hope into their only son and sent him to expensive apprenticeship training positions, with no regard to their own health. In 718 AGS, Cain left Planet Bourge in search of a work, which fits to him. Soon he heard of his parents death, whereupon he decided to travel around and make his life worth it. He traveled around in whole Gallia a lot, and had tried a few Corporations to work for, but he never found something what made him satisfied. Finally in 735 AGS, he went to Ile-de-France, his last hope to find the 'meaning of his life'. One day, he was shopping in a mall on Planet New Paris, when he saw this new recruitment poster of the Solar Engineering, to pique his interest. So it came, that he applied here.

To: Deckard Cain

Bonjour Deckard Cain.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge in Gallic space due to your travels. I am more than confident that you will make a good job in Solar Engineering.

Solar offers a wide bandwidth of things. There is surely a division that has attracted your attention. In the end it is up to you what you want to become. Your current education offers you everything you want.

Howsoever, you have been accepted. Proceed to Compiegne Space Colony in Ile-de-France and report to the advisor on Section-A52. He will give you all the information and things you need to live your new life in Solar Engineering.

Good luck, monsieur!

With regards,
William Lanoie

* * New transmission * *
[Image: solar.png]
Bonsoir messieurs and madamoiselles of Solar Engineering,

If i may introduce myself, my name is Marie Auqion.
Born on the southwest of planète New Paris in systeme du île de France, here I lived
most of my life before I moved to the less populated systems of our great nation.
Le Auroch is my favorite ship of moving trough our great nation, Always on the move
dispatching crates from one place to another, so I see myself as an quite experienced shipper,

now as i'm in need of a more permanent job and I saw your recruitment advertisment on the neural-net,
so here I am.

* * End of transmission * *

To: Marie Auqoin

Bonjour Marie Auqoin.

Your papers that you have submitted seem to be okay. You even have a ship ready for duty. I am confident that your experience in your ship and the Gallia systems can be useful in your new job.

There is not much more to add. You have been accepted. Welcome to Solar Engineering. Your next step is to proceed to Compiegne Space Colony in Ile-de-France to meet the advisor on Section-A52. There you will receive all the things you need for your new job in Solar Engineering.

Good luck out there!

With regards,
William Lanoie

Character Name: Amaury.Willem
Short Biography (doesn't have to be more than 2 sentences):
I was born in New Paris, but i'm alone and i don't know my parents. I'm skilled pilot. Every job i can do so i want more and more tasks

Source: Grand-Couronne
To: Amaury Willem

Bonjour Amaury Willem,

unfortunatly we have decided to not accept your application. We think that the papers you have placed at our disposal are not good enough by half to join this corporation.

Good luck for the future.

With regards,
Beaufort Lacombe
Président-Directeur Général

Bonjour, messieurs!

Character Name: Cuvier
Short Biography (doesn't have to be more than 2 sentences):
Started as a freighter captain, several months ago signed a contract with Solar Engineering.
My encrypted personal diary can be found here

Skype: Sorry, don't use in game. I available for contact through pm/forum
Pages: 1 2 3