Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Communication to the Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

*transmission begins*

Hola Corsairs,

I heard you've been having some trouble with the Zoners? Not sure if that's true or not, but it made me think. True, first I was thinking about Zoner coffee, but then I thought that perhaps you could use some extra supplies. And don't you know, I just happened to have found some. This includes several large crates of food as well as some tea. Do Corsairs drink tea?

But as you may have guessed, there is another inquiry to go along with this generous offer. I have recently acquired a rather large cargo ship that I hope to soon put a new associate in charge of, but the engines are a bit outdated and in need of a severe overhaul. Once begun it shouldn't take very long, but we Gaians do not quite have the space to work on such a ship. I wonder if I might have it moved to one of your shipyards to be repaired? I'd be glad to drop those supplies off on the way.

*transmission ends*
Incoming transmission.
Source: Baila.Morena[TBH]
Video uplink established

[Image: transmissionbaila.jpg]

[color=#FF6600][font=Palatino Linotype]
'ola señor!

I received your transmission and I am bouncing it to Mindelo.
Expect to hear from us shortly señor.
This offer might be of interest to the Brotherhood
Now I have to focus on getting this Hessian off my tail!

Adios!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

At first I was surprised by your generosity since in the last year you Gaians have been drifting away from the Empire for reasons I have yet to understand.

Then I got to the second part of your transmission and I thought "why should I allow them access to the best engineers in Sirius?". And then I I found an answer: credits, of course. Around 5 million of them should be enough since those engineers don't work for nothing, you know?

Before anything else make sure you give us some details about your ship so that we can make the arrangements and have everything ready by the time you get to Gamma. I talked to senor Ronaldo Benitez and we both agreed Tripoli can not accommodate your ship and since Skiros is handling most of our transports we will find some room for you there.

So yes, 5 000 000 SC to the Corsair.Treasury account and head down here.

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed
Gaian amigo,

Good to hear from you, Vito said the right thing and we support his message. Once your in gamma drop by for a drink amigo.

Ciao!
Ronaldo Benitez

*transmission begins*

I have yet to understand the reasons for many of my fellow Gaians to distrust the Corsairs either. I have always been a firm supporter of the alliance. In fact, I suspect there may be some outside forces influencing some of our members, which I hope to investigate in time.

I do like how the Corsairs are effective businessmen. None of that political dancing around - straight to the point. As to the ship, its callsign is the Windbirds.Refuge.II and it is a rather old but mostly retrofitted Pilgrim class vessel. The life support system is very important as we run across a good number of rogue Gaian animals being transported as well as the occasional prisoner. It also makes it a lot easier to sort through various acquired supplies while in transit a lot easier. Unfortunately, while it was working wonderfully, the engines are a bit flaky.

Here is a copy of the ship's log showing the payment being sent. When I arrive at Crete with the food, I will make sure to send along a copy of my shipping manifest. It may take some time - as I said, the engines are problematic.

*transmission ends*

Incoming transmission

Very well, gaian, you will have everything ready by the time you get to Skiros. Once you're done give me a call, maybe we can talk business.

Transmission closed

*transmission begins*

Hola again,

I apologize for the delay in this transmission. Right as I was arriving on Crete with this shipment, there was severe ionic activity which damaged my communication systems. The engineers at Skiros were able to get them back online at least.

My crew and I are most pleased at the way the engineers here work. You Corsairs sure know what you're doing. The work is much appreciated and I will surely suggest to my associates that further shipments to your stations are made. As you know, there is a large demand for your artifacts at many Gaian stations, so there is a strong desire to send transports this way.

*transmission ends*

Incoming transmission

Si, I was noticed you arrived a few hours ago. Keep those artifacts moving and drop by for a drink on Cadiz when you have a spare moment. We could use a new contact in Bretonia and you seem like the right man for the job.

Transmission closed