Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Samura Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TBup.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]May the ancestors bless You!

First of all, let me to explain the background of my request a bit. Its a shame, but this is the fist time when we could exchange our knowledge and know each other. About my goals and my motivations. I'm well sure you have explored Planet Tomioka already in Nagano system, and you have found our brothers there. You can gather additonal informations about them here [color=#000000](click to open)
, just for your information.

You need to know, that we have been in connection with them from their first steps on the planet, however they arent strong enough to represent their interestings. They are formally newcomers there and just trying to survive at the moment. As far as I know, they are already started their necessary investments there, but they are lack in supply at the moment.

Planet Tomika is one of the furthest destionation for us, but we have to care about the tribe so we would like to open a dicussion about an exchange agreement. They are short in food, water and common products. We arent informed enough about samura developments on the planet but we are well sure, you could help if you want to and if that is profitable for sure.

So, we are hereby offer a chance to open a discussion about an agreement what could be profitable for each sides. We are a support crew, we already has a vessel what could haul more products than any kind of zoner ships, so please discuss the circumstances and let us know, if we could deal somehow.

Thank you and awaiting for your generous reply.

~Wichita

[Image: TBdn.png]
[color=#FFFFFF]---===Boosting signal vol. 1 ===---
[color=#FFFFFF]---===Boosting signal vol. 2 ===---
[color=#FFFFFF]---===Boosting signal vol. 3 ===---
[Image: marusatop.png]

Konnichiwa Wichita-san,

My name is Marusa Ryo, head of the Samura Resource Acquisition Divison, which recently moved our headquarters out to Tomioka.
And to be honest, I'm not sure what you are intending with your transmission.
Unless your legal standing towards Samura Heavy Industries is the one of a criminal, you and your crew are free to ship supplies to the planet all you want. And unless your 'brothers' aren't disturbing the public order and are aware they are walking on Samura property, there shouldn't be any issues with them either. It surprises me though how they might be short on food since Samura maintains according operations on the planet.

Signed,
Marusa Ryo

[Image: marusabot.png]