Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HORUS Task Force -channel-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 20jmv05.png]
[color=#33CC00]Opening and Securing Channel - H.O.R.U.S. Comm:open.
:::Encrypting:::

[Image: 35mf4wl.png]
[color=#33FFFF]Greetings to all Horus agents and all those allied to us.
This is a secured channel open for us in order to debate any important matters, give mission briefings or reports and of course... welcome new recruits in case it is needed.

Please note that for now... only Horus, Order, 141 and OEF agents are allowed to use this channel.

For those of you who will wish to become members, please use this form:
Code:
[size=3]***Sending Transmission***
Name: <your name>
Ship: <your ship's name and type>
Prior memberships: <if you had any or state that you have been an independent agent>
Why do you want to join Horus?
<please be honest and present us your thoughts>
How did you come to the decision of joining Horus?
<please elaborate>
***Ending Transmission***
//Are you active?
<just state how active>[/size]

[Image: 2irt6di.png]

//Please note this is an inRP thread.
//All feedback or ooRP replies may be directed here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...118141&st=0
//Horus agents may PM me to make them a opening/closing image like the ones i use.
*Incomming transmission*
*Subject: Horus Admission*
*To: Horus High Command*

Bonjour, monsieurs!This is agent Forlorn d'Autoine speaking
I have considered your offers of joining your unit and so I came here to join you

I am quite impressed by your unity and compassion, by how much you helped me in times of need, and also, I cannot forget that every moment, out in that cold space, you were close to me and therefore I came here, to repay you for all your help, by being part of this unit, so you can all count on me, on every moment of your lives

So, mes monsieurs...

Will you admit me in your ranks and allow my wings to stretch out and fly on the horizons alongside you?

Forlorn d'Autoine....out

*Transmission ended*
To: Forlorn d'Autoine
Subject: Recruitment proposal
[color=#33FFFF]Greetings, Forlorn.
This is Tyrael Johnson speaking, as you may already know me.
I know of your skills and actions... i am impressed of you and sincerely honored to see you requesting a membership in our task force. I have already notified Finley and we approve you to join our ranks.
Welcome to HORUS, agent. We shall make sure that you will not regret this decision... as we stand in unity to help each other and all other order agents.
Tyrael, out.

[Image: Dawn-1.png]

Marcus Dawn of the 141 here.
It is good to see that H.O.R.U.S. is gaining strength after the loss of Toledo.

We may be few, but we are united.
Our enemies will fall , as long as we remain such.

I hope to hear only to best of you.

Dawn out.

[Image: End.png]
To: Marcus Dawn
Subject: Reply and Question
[color=#33FFFF]Greetings, Commander Dawn.
This is Tyrael Johnson speaking. Nice to see you again. Glad to hear you are well and sound.
Yes, indeed, like you, we are confident that we shall stand united and gain strength. This way we shall rebuild what we have lost and even more.
I look further in seeing you in space, sir.
Also, if i may ask... where is your current usual position? I haven't seen you around Omicron Mu so i'm wondering where you usually dock your ships.
Tyrael, out. Have a good day.

[Image: Dawn-1.png]

Dawn again.

Recent AI attacks have made us worried.
Each day we see new AI drones surveying our systems and engaging any order agent on sight.

So I've ordered my force to stand guard in zeta as well as Delta.
We are still recovering from our own losses.
So needless to say , our numbers are not what they used to be.

We always keep a close eye on the order controlled systems.
You will mostly find us there.

[Image: End.png]
*Incomming transmission*

I am very pleased to know that I have been accepted into your ranks

And Dawn, it's good to hear from you again...Those AI sure seem to make some mess, remember, if you need assistance, HORUS is here!

*End of transmission*
[Image: dar_trans1.png]

Agent Marcos Oliveira here.

Sorry I be using this channel. But the subject that brings me here is
urgent and did not know who else in the Order could help me on this.
The problem lies in the following message that also gives respect to
both Horus and OEF.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=118617
I will take this opportunity to advise my dear colleague to read it
because I'm sure you will not like what you will read as I did not liked.
After reading the message you will understand that I am on a mission
away from the systems of the Order and as such I am unable to contact
the OEF force for which I am one of the responsibles. So I would ask for
my dear colleague and if possible the entire fleet Horus, ask for the fleet
OEF to contact me via S.K.Y.P.E. channel. For so I can transmit my
orders to the all fleet without any problems and misunderstandings the
one in the report shown above.
/ / My skype is markusoliveira@live.com.pt / /
I really thank you for readding this message and I really hope you can
help me with this mather

In the name of the OEF and the Order
"In the darkness of space a shadow of humanity struggling to protect the universe."

Marcos Oliveira Head of OEF and Capt of the OEF-13|INVICTUS

[Image: dar_trans2.png]
To: Horus agents
Subject: Training Session
[color=#33FFFF]Greetings, agents.
This is Tyrael Johnson speaking.
Once again, i stand in front of the communications panel and send this message. As i transmitted before:
All Horus agents are requested to come this Saturday - 4 February 818 AS - at the hours 16:00, at Taba Border Station. All agents must be present. If you cannot come, send a message here for further notice. If you do not come and you neither transmit the fact that you will be missing from the session, i think sanctions will be required.
I hope you will not see this as harsh, although seeing recent events in some agents' conduct, or should i say misconduct, some of you clearly need to see who the superiors are.
All agents will be present at Taba at the above-said date for a training session which will be formed from:
One on one fight - training duels
Fleet fight - training battles between 2 groups
Weapons training for certain agents
Full instruction for rules and conduct
Tyrael, out.

To: Finley and Horus
Subject: Dire misbehavior
[color=#33FFFF]Greetings, Finley, agents.
This is Tyrael Johnson speaking.
I have bad news... I am speaking from the Akabat medical facility, as my escape pod was just tractored and i was brought here immediately... although i have low grade wounds.
My ship was just shot down in Omicron Zeta, minutes ago, by a nomad fighter. The reason for my loss in the battle is that we were 3 bombers against one VERY fast fighter with powerful weapons, which i could not shake. However, the problem is not this.
Two agents, Horus|Angelo and Horus|Carl.Johnson, have shown dire misbehavior and disrespect towards the chain of command. I have ordered them 5 times to head home from a mission we were basically finished, but they didn't even listen... they simply went on along an ORS agent to hunt nomads... even though it was suicide, after what intel we just gathered.
I ask that these two agents will be removed from the Horus immediately. They have shown not just the fact that they do not stand in the unity of Horus, but also that they don't know when to do what they are ordered to.
My only hope now is that Enrico Davids and the other bomber i was with during my ship's destruction did destroy the nomad and reach home safe, like i had the luck to.
Tyrael, out.

Pages: 1 2