Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Horus, OEF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
Amduat here.

Enough to say, I am NOT satisfied. I will just list number of charges and evidence.
  • Protectorate of Corsair vessel - We... do not protect them, since their elders break up of alliance it was made very clear. If any Corsair vessel will stumble across restricted space (most of ours) due to you, my patience will run out.
  • Refusal to drop Nomad remnants - whoever your freelancer was, I do not care. He is neither an admiral or have ANY authority in The Order. If he will be found within Order space he will get exactly same treatment as any other intruder.
  • Threatening Order agent - While agent Stone behaviour was not of the best, I expected better conduct from you too. Still this agent made some important points.
  • Violation of "severe" Order rules - There is no law in Order controlled space beyond Overwatch word. Do tell me what exact rule my agent was breaking.
EVIDENCE:
1, 2, 3, 4

Note that I choosed only 4 most relevant from very sizeable package given to myself. WHY those people were allowed to operate on their own is beyond me.

Amduat out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
[Image: dar_trans1.png]

Agent Marcos Oliveira here.

I must say I was very surprised at what I was shown.
In fact although some issues that I have not been answered until now
// after the upgrade to version 4.86 I need to know who controls what system and what we should do and against who //.
I must say that it is with much sadness that I see this
behavior by MEMBERS of some part of OEF. They will
be advised as soon as possible and they will be expell
if they relapse. Regardless of their reason or not to do
what they done, they do not have the right to speak with
Primary Fleet like that. As for the freelancer I must say
that this doesn't concern us since it is a Freelancer and
I will repor to OEF engage him if we need to.
// I know who the player is. And he ismaking a serious flaw on the PR, beyond the fact that I already have reported that there is NO Admirals exept the High Command and who they are rated// .
I have been away from the main systems of the Order
and I have been with major flaws in my system of communication
// I have a problem with my computer and I can not get into the game //.
I will take the opportunity to make a request if possible.
MEMBERS of OEF that intercepts this message, or even
yourself. Please ask for MEMBERS of OEF to get in contact
urgently via S.K.Y.P.E. channel to Capt. Marcos Oliveira
of the OEF-13|INVICTUS
// my email in skype is markusoliveira@live.com.pt //.

Once I get in touch with them this will change I garante
that to you, that this just append because I'm on this
mission and away from the fleet. This will be a example
and this young fleet will learn with that mistake.

I hope you understand that I'm away and the Heads I
let behind to control OEF just didn't make the job well
done. I'm so desapointed like you and I hope this accident
will not change the way we are working together in a
bether future to the humanity.

In the name of the OEF and the Order

"In the darkness of space a shadow of humanity struggling to protect the universe."

Marcos Oliveira Head of OEF and Capt of the OEF-13|INVICTUS

[Image: dar_trans2.png]
[Image: 35mf4wl.png]
To: Amduat
Subject: Misbehavior
[color=#33FFFF]Greetings, Amduat.
This is Tyrael Johnson speaking.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I see the evidence clear and sound...
Sincerely... i can't say i am entirely astonished, since the agent in question here, Angelo, is rather new and i would have expected such mistakes from him. Nonetheless, this shall be dealt with as fast as possible.
I promise that i will do all that i can to make sure agents like this one either become good people, either get out of the Order.
Although it's interesting that i see that Freelancer in those evidence... Although it is not our business, i agree with the fact that it was violating our space and should have been dealt with. Our agents will be instructed into this.
Nonetheless, Finley has ordered all agents to present this Saturday for a training session. After these evidence i will make sure to use that session also for a full instruction of all rules and conducts.
Once again, thank you for your transmission. I hope you will understand that Horus is still an ally of the Order and what that agent should not be linked to the entire group.
Tyrael, out.

[Image: 2irt6di.png]