Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unioners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

*Attachment*

Care to explain why that molly was shooting me in Gamma with one of your ships?

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed

Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

[Image: Unbenannt_3.png]

Comm ID: Tanja Koenig

Hallo Vito,

Now, why are you so angry my dear?
You were shot at by a vessel built by us, that might be true and I am very sorry about this incident. Because this is something that should not have happened.

At least the explanation is simple, back when we developed the Arbeiter class one of Speyers workers, busy with both, the ships blueprints and 2 bottles of good LWB wine, accidentally sent the blueprints to our anti-unwanted-message department, which then redirected it to the Independent Neuralnet Department just as we do with all unwanted messages. I am sure they love those useless messages coming from an unknown sender.
Well, now as you can imagine the IND somehow must have realized that one of the messages contained something of worth. So I guess they sold those blue prints to the Mollys which then started to build a few of those ships which they decided to use against you, our dear friends.

As I already told you, I am deeply sorry for what happened, but we can not change it. The worker in question already paid for the mistake he made.

I am sure that I could answer further questions while drinking a nice bottle of wine at Cadiz with you, dont you agree?

Tanja

Transmission lost...

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

*Attachment*

Taking me for a fool is never a good idea, woman! Either that or your incompetence knows no limits and I should reconsider if having you around is worth something. Lucky for you that ship was turned into scrap before he could cause any damages, or I would be asking for someone's head. Literally.

Wine is for the weak. Real men and women alike drink rum and we have the best Sirius ever saw. Just drop by sometime and we'll talk more about this.

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed

Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

[Image: Unbenannt_3.png]

Comm ID: Tanja Koenig

Hallo Vito,

You have to understand that, back when this accident happened the Artifact trade did not bring the amount of profit it does now, you might even say that it did not exist back then. We simply could not afford the qualified workers we have now.
Now the artifact trade flourishs and everyone involved in it is able to make a good amount of cash from it, so things like this can not happen again.

Now about your offer, I will see if your rum is that great, expect to see me at Cadiz soon.

Tanja

Transmission lost...