Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ECG Naval Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING COMMUNICATION::::::
VERIFY SENDER::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TRANSMIT CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEYS:::::
:
WAIT
:
WAIT
:
IDENTITY CONFIRMED:::::::::::::::::::
VALID CORSAIR KEY::::::::::::::::::
:
WAIT
:
HIGHEST PRIORITY::::::::::::::::::::::
INTEL SENSUS:::::::::::::

::::::::BEGIN TRANSMISSION:::::::::::

I can now confirm that the rumours are true; our enemies are uniting against us. I was sceptical of the recent issue with the Bounty Hunters and Hessians, but now I have proof of a growing alliance.

Only today, I visited Freeport 9 - Omicron Theta on my usual patrol, only to find two Zoner capitals consorting with a Hessian and an Outcast, blockading the station. I informed them that under the current political climate, such actions would not be tolerated. The Zoners stated that they were taking back their system; they completely disregarded our authority. The Hessian repeatedly attempted to engage me, and the Zoner engaged in hypocrisy; he claimed that the Freeport was free for all, yet allowed the Hessian battleship to engage me and destroy my ship.

Unfortunately, we were unable to remove the cabrones at the time due to a simultaneous defensive against an Order armada in Omicron Kappa. Such actions from both parties are tantamount to war; we must prepare ourselves for this eventuality.

I spoke with an OSI representative and informed him of the situation; he seemed suitably aggrieved at the situation.

Here are some GUNCAMS to consolidate my words:

Travesty 1
Travesty 2
Conversation excerpt
Zoner Threat
Destruction
Informing OSI Representative

As a direct result of this event, I am intending to begin collating evidence of any enemy alliances, so as to supply a better understanding of the current political climate. Any and all sources will be considered, and extended alliances will be reported to the Corsair High Command.

Remain vigilant all hands; prioritize this over trivial matters, where appropriate.

Keep safe out there, and good flying.

Sentinel Sensus
ECG Naval Intelligence

::::::::END TRANSMISSION:::::::::::
INCOMING COMMUNICATION::::::
VERIFY SENDER::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TRANSMIT CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEYS:::::
:
WAIT
:
WAIT
:
IDENTITY CONFIRMED:::::::::::::::::::
VALID CORSAIR KEY::::::::::::::::::
:
WAIT
:
HIGHEST PRIORITY::::::::::::::::::::::
INTEL RMORPH:::::::::::::

::::::::BEGIN TRANSMISSION:::::::::::

At last we have some level of proof in our hands of a persistent alliance, not just an arbitrary grouping...

I will see what I can do with it, and present it directly to the houses in a more refined format.

If this condition persists it will strain us further at the resource level, but I do not consider the situation unmanageable just yet.

Your orders:

Advise the Inshore Squadron to return to Crete. We must strengthen the inner defenses.

Offshore Squadron is to take a belligerent position on Omicron Patrol. Harrassment of our enemy is the key here. The admiral wants our enemies to know us in every corner of space.

Especially: Press the Hessians. That's the where the artery is. Severing it will give us the corpse of the Bounty hunters, and the Outcast will just fold up shortly after - In their drug-haze they seek only mayhem, Nothing more malignant.

One thing: Direct command from the elders: Do not chase into home systems.
Alpha is out for example.

We must demonstrate the notion that fleet engagements shall occur on neutral territory.

Despite our superior firepower we cannot allow Gamma to become a pawn in the power-play of our enemies.

Engagements in gamma shall therefore be avoided at all costs.

:::
:::

I am please with your efforts, sentinel.

Rmorph

ECG Naval Intelligence

::::::::END TRANSMISSION:::::::::::