Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Gas Miners Guild Licensing Dept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>[color=#FFFFFF]INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

[color=#3366FF]>>>[color=#FFFFFF]Opening Video Feed
[Image: danetrans1.png]
Hey there guys!

This may come as a shock, but I'm transmitting about a potential ship purchase, not on behalf of Freeport One, but for myself, and my own personal use.

I'm looking to get back into the skies again, and unlike before, I want to explore, run bits of cargo, make a bit of money, but more then that, be free again.
I got a hold of the public spec's of the T-282-F, which you guys named the "Garanchou" - for one, it was built to chart the Crow Nebula - pretty dangerous place. It's fast, built to thrive in deep space, good mix of weapons, and on the upper end of cargo cap.

But really, the ship is gorgeous - I have to give it too whoever designed it. It's as much a looker as the rest of your ships, which I've always regarded very highly.

Now, I haven't stopped being a "Zoner" so it'll be run under those...I dunno, identifiers, for lack of a better term really.

I know it's got mining capability, and in this case, I'd be asking for a Garanchou stripped of all that gear. I don't intend mining with it, just cargo running and space travel.

Lemme know what can be worked out.

Dane out -

>>>[color=#FFFFFF]END TRANSMISSION<<<
[color=#3366FF]>>>[color=#FFFFFF]Thank You For Using SkyTel Communications!
[color=#3366FF]<<<
[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Dane Summers

Konnichiwa, Dane-san!

Glad to hear you love our Garanchou so much. We'll happily sell you one, but I'm afraid that by stripping it's mining capabilities it will also have an impact on the ships power core. You may or may not notice this effect, as it's minuscule.

We'll have a Garanchou fitted out for you at Fujisawa Mining Facility by the time you get here to purchase it from the dock master. Enjoy it as much as we do!

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!

>>>[color=#FFFFFF]INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

[color=#3366FF]>>>[color=#FFFFFF]Opening Video Feed
[Image: danetrans1.png]
Thanks guys!

At the moment I'm on Cambridge - Doing my best to find a space charter up there. Considering Gallia cutting off the lower Tau routes, and the other two routes being long and costly...well...

Heh, let's just say I'm standing by a tradelane with my thumb out.

Anyway, thanks again, I'll be around them parts soon!

Dane out -

>>>[color=#FFFFFF]END TRANSMISSION<<<
[color=#3366FF]>>>[color=#FFFFFF]Thank You For Using SkyTel Communications!
[color=#3366FF]<<<