Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsairs Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: imperator.png]

A video transmission opens and man comes to the screen
Greetings Honourable Warriors of Corsair Empire , Elders of the Corsairs

I send this message cause recent events in the Omicrons and Omegas made me worried and I wanted to state the side I would like to take in this "conflict" or what ever you would like to call it. I won't bore you with my story I will simly attach quick background about myself in this file. Now to the point.

I am a zoner but I was a Corsair...long time ago. I worked hard for the Empire and I would like to continue that. Even if Corsairs DO declare people like me enemies I see that Elders follow common sense and that's why I am adressing you. I am not representing any group nor I am currently in any. I admit I was working with Omicroners but it seems that most of them left. I stayed cause I lived here all my life and I am not gonna leave everything behind. For some of you I believe the Pioneer Corporation would sound familiar since some time ago when I was leading it we were a common sight in the Gamma system supplying your people with needed goods. Your ships were repaired by parts Pioneer Corporation was hauling everyday. We were working together...damn I would dare to say that we were friends. At least the Benitez Family was the one that we were dealing with the most of time and I believe our relations could be called "friendly". You might wonder " what's this? Another zoner crying for mercy? He is looking for buddies? " No seniores. The only thing I would like to ask you about is permission to operate in the Omicron Theta system. You see after I moved from Crete I settled on FP9 and I live there now. Actualy I live on my Corvo class deep space explorer but the main supply base and place I call home is the FP9. So I would like to ask you , Honourable warriors of great Empire , allow me to come back to my home, bring my ships back and in return I will aid you in everyway I can. I am a warrior myself You can surely call me an ally and I will assist you. I am ready to start daily supply transports whenever you will accept my request and wherever you want the goods. I will attach some files to back up my request and I hope we can get to somekind agreement. As you see I am not demanding anything nor I want to force you to anything. I followed your order to remove all combat ships from the Theta and Omega 41 and I will follow your decisions in future. I am just asking for understanding and a little good will for a Corsair brother who even after leaving Gamma still cares about it's people.
Identification card
Diplomacy talks with Corsair Empire
Pioneer Corporation permission to enter Corsair space and deliver supplies.

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

Bad timing, hermano. Things are complicated in the are and you need to wait a couple of days before getting an answer. We will contact you as soon as a decision is made.

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed