Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Local Zoners and Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--------Incoming transmission----------

Sender: Haydamak, ID: Zoner

Greetings captains, I am disturbed by the things happening in Omicron Theta and Omicron-74 after all.
So far, as most of us know about new rules implemented by our neighbors - Corsairs, I was wondering if only me and couple of other captains understood what was that all about?
Do you, good sirs, really think you can risk our relations with Corsair Empire? Do you actually understand what forces you will meet, provoking and threatening them? I think it was said clear about presence in Omicron Theta our capital ships, and you were warned and not once.

Now, explain me please, why didn`t you comply to the Corsairs` demands and provoked a battle in Omega-74?
You had time to remove your capital vessels, but made that only after the last warning. You risked Freeport XV`s safety. I understand that you opened fire at corsair parties who entered Omicron - 74 (You should not, You could avoid that, corsairs!), but that was clear provocation from your side, you acted without thinking about results.

Captains, do you really want a war? Do you really understand what your actions will cost to civil population of Freeports?
You may say that I am traitor, but all I want is less brainless captains around my homebases - FP 9 and XV.

I am disgusted in both sides of conflicts, but more in zoners, and waiting for your explaining.

Opened to a Zoner and Corsair parties.

Attached documents:
Warning from Corsairs, insults from a Zoner captain
-----
Omicron 74(1)
-----
Omicron 74(2)

-------------------End--------------------