Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport IX Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RalNiphilimnon-omi.png]
[font=Century Gothic]Good evening,

Mr. Severus, I get it that you're still around. I know that a while ago, you requested some supplies from the Omicroners. As you probably know already, these supplies didn't arrive at your destination. Unfortunatelly, many of the former Omicroners are gone and there is confusion all over.

I know there have been talks with the Corsairs to avoid hostilities but I have no idea if something happened. If you can share information, please do so because I'm running blind here.

Also, I think we should work together when it comes to resources and security; after all, our bases are only a few cliks away (not including the system jump) and now, with no powerful group to back us up...

I'm eagerly expecting your reply.

<div align="right]Raluca Kiss,
Freeport XV Administrator
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]
[Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_01-1.png]
[Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_02-1.png][Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_03.gif][Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_04-1.png]
[Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_05.png]

Greetings!

I'm glad to see not all of you are gone. I must say I'm very disappointed with the Omicroners maneuver. Not that the other so called "zoner" groups offered any kind of advice or support. But, to answer some of your questions. I'm still waiting for those supplies... I didn't rush things because of the current situation.

As for talks with the Corsairs... Yes, there have been. I discussed directly with a member of the Black Sails. Not a productive discussion. After I offered my help in solving the delicate situation with their homeworld being attacked from Theta, he still threatened me so I ceased communications with that one. It's not like they want peace or anything. This whole "negotiation" charade is a stunt pulled by their Elders to show their population that everything works as it should. At least that's how it looks from where I'm standing.

However, I believe that Dankien Moebus was discussing on alternate channels with them. If he's still around, you should really ask him what happened. I'm interested as well.

As for your offer of working together, you can be sure I agree to that, seeing how charming my new partner is...

Andrei Severus,
Freeport 9 Administrator
[Image: TransbarBottomMao.png]