Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 81 Syndicate and Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
From: Velasquez Family, Tau Space, to 81 Syndicate, Omicron 81

Greetings the great leader of 81 Syndicate, Death Runner. Me, the biggest sister of the Velasquez Family -Caitlyn- , we, fled from the IMG slavery ship, Mine.Extractor|BC , for free dreams, free goals, and spill death upon the corporate minds.Also the IMG which made us work hard, made us suffer, not giving water, food, working like a dog. I think we'll have our revenge from them later.

Now i have my grandfather's abandoned ship, which was a knight, died bravely in the Nomad War, time to get back to real work. We have managed to save some money for the ships, Sabre, and Stiletto, and started to earning money from traders already, we would like to join your cause, because we fit you, you fit us. We know how to handle the elite ships, you know how to handle the people. With your power, money and intelligence, and our manpower. We can do a nice combo.

We would like to operate with-in you, paying our taxes to our boss, because we work with their name. I'm and -we- are waiting for your reply.

Hope to see you soon, dear -boss-.
[Image: drv1.png]

Source - The 81 Syndicate
Location - On Board, "The Verminator"
Topic - The Velasquez Family
ID - *****

Let me get this straight.. you want to work for me.. For free? In fact you want to pay ME instead? This is an odd occurrence indeed.. But if you feel so strongly about your ideals that you believe this is necessary for you to do whatever it is you wish to do, then so be it. Though as good as having pirates run around working for me may sound, what makes you stand out among the rest of the mercenaries I could hire? And how can I be sure you will not ruin my name and the name of the Syndicate?

Regards,
Death Runner

***End of Transmission***
To: 81 Syndicate, Omicron 81

Yeah, you heard it right. We want to work for you for free, no wait a minute. Not work, we want to be one of you. And we are not mercenaries, dear boss. We are the Outcasts. You know that all outcasts are honoured and well trained. You should not think like that way.

Also your name? We, and I will defend and take care of it like our own names, you should have nothing to worry.

Regards, Caitlyn.

// wrote from the phone, sorry for no shiny effects.
[Image: drv1.png]

Source - The 81 Syndicate
Location - On Board, "The Verminator"
Topic - The Velasquez Family
ID - *****

Hmm... The thing that bothers me the most, is, the fact that I do not know anything about this 'family' of yours. As of this moment my initial answer is no. But, if you show me your potential and make a name for yourself then I shall consider this proposition once more.

Go now, serve the Outcast nation and spill the blood of our enemies so that they may know our strength!

Regards,
Death Runner

***End of Transmission***