Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Es gibt Hoffnung.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#### Incoming Flash Transmission ####
#### Signal Source: Rheinland ####

I am a citizen.
A concerned citizen of Rheinland.
I have watched what was going on within the boundaries of ze Vaderland.
It has concerned me greatly, so I made a transmission to the people of Rheinland about what I saw going on.

Since that transmission was originally aired, an unjust treaty was signed in the Omega's limiting our nations economic backbone.
It wasn't a powerful nation that has stopped our expansion in the omega's, but a mining guild.
A mining organization has influenced the companies and the military of our nation.
The wording of the treaty sounds just, all parties involved had a say in the matter.
That's politics, wave one hand and say look here, while the other hand is doing what??
The guild does what it does best, negotiates treaties, and brokers deals with others as well behind the scenes.
The guild moved into Bretonia and BMM's sphere of influence and worked out terms with their enemies.
Now Bretonia's borders have collapsed and invasion threatens their core worlds, that's what IS happening to them.
That is what appears to be happening to us too.
Some would say, I am full of it... This guild is innocent and has nothing to do with any of this, they are victims too in the omega's.
Then tell me, what nation do these miners come from, not Rheinland or Bretonia. They work deals with enemies of their mining fleets and move in on their mining territories.
I am a single person, but I would say they are from Liberty. They don't cut deals with the enemies of Liberty!!!
Or maybe they are from Gallia? Seeing they have crushed Kusari's defenses and now pummel Bretonia, but the guild is still there. They worked out a deal.. Sounds too familiar mein fruends. Too familiar..
Also tell me this if they are not cutting deals with our enemies. How do unemployed miners labeled by our nation as terrorists acquire capital ships and advance weapons, while the employed workers of our nation are restricted to using civilian type ships and weapons to defend themselves?

I saw something today.
I saw something that must have been in the works before I broadcasted my original transmission.
There are other's who have thought as I have and have been preparing unknown to the people.
The breaking point must have arrived and they could wait no longer perhaps.. the time to act is apon us.
There is yet another military wing that has broken off from the possibly "influenced" military.
They are actually what I have felt was needed.

The Bundesgrenschutz.

Who are they? I don't know, but they have done today exactly what needed to be done.
They drove out the Hessian invaders and protected the workers of the Omegas.
They drove out the hostile mercenaries attacking the transport ships from the Stuttgart system.
Was the RM present? Nicht, not a single one of them.

Why all these groups of combat pilots breaking off from the RM and forming their own organizations?
Is it due to leadership? Is it time for new views of leadership within the military structure?
Have our old leaders views been clouded, or maybe they are just too stubborn in their old ways and not willing to adapt to the rising situations at hand.
Our enemies have adapted to us and it shows in our losses and our inability to defend our borders.

Sigma systems bordering the other side of our nation are plagued with pirates and renegades.
People who call them selves kings and roam the systems destroying at will.
How do you negotiate with people as these self proclaimed kings? They are dangerous unlawfuls.

The Liberty front, what of it? Is there any progress?
The Libertonians control the systems right up to the Hamburg jumpgates.
You enter Hudson or Bering, you will encounter Liberty ships and hostile tradelanes and jumpgates.
Where are our fighters? Not there, those systems are no longer neutral to our people and merchants.
To send supplies to the Freeport in Bering is asking the crew of the ship to run a gauntlet of danger.
I have heard rumors that Liberty is not worried about us and they have ships to spare, to send a combat fleet to assist the Bretonians in their war.
Is that due to great economics, able to finance multiple fleets and field them?
Or is it they have written us off as a non-threat to their systems because they now control the bordering systems protecting their core worlds?

There are many problems within our borders.
There is a light though and it does shine. With help those brave warriors and workers will carry the light for us.
There is still a lot to be done to make things as they should.
Unknown to me though, there were others who saw as I did.
I spoke what I felt is the truth and they have acted out and have done what was needed.

I wasn't planning this transmission.
But today, I saw a light, one that has brought hope.
The Bundesgrenschutz.
Doing what needs to be done.
They need to be supported, so the people can hold their heads up with hope.

#### Transmission abruptly ends ####