Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: His Majesty King Charles XI office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

--Opening channel--
--Link established--

To his majesty King of Galia.

Your highness I would like to present myself to you as a frind and servent of yours. My company the Nivelle-Keizo as well as all its assets is for your command.
History of our is not long but always tangled with history of our great nation.
Currently we have established a new base of operations in Tau systems. In there our top scientist and technicians are working one new technologies and applications.
After years of work we are proud to announce the we have accomplished our hard work and wish to share our great success in field a of advanced techyon and partice physics. By this day we have manage to create fully functional and perfectly safe advanced weaponry with size and power consumption that allows it to be mounted on fighters.

Here are some technical data of our products:
[color=#FF6600]Meunier

Minié
Berthier

Our studies show a great potential in this field and we hope to expand this list by weapons that are currently developed.
Your Majesty with premission we would like to supply your forces with our products. If you wish we can deliver samples for field tests.
If you agree and allow us to distribute we have prepared special discounts for all GRN and GRP officials.
Furthermore I can assure you that non of our products will be ever sold to any enemy of the Gallic nation.
Our freighter fleet is ready to supply weapons and ammunition to the front lines and shipyards. Proper license application has been already issued --Link--
We hope that you will find our proposals interesting.

Best Regards,
Jane 2 Marie-France Nivelle-Keizo
CEO
Nivelle-Keizo Corp.

--Transmission terminated--