Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Freeport, 5, 9 and Corfu Base Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

To Freeport, 5, 9 and Corfu Base Administrators,

As of the receiving of this transmission the Temporary Autonomous Zoners call for lockdown
on any and all non-Zoner traffic to your respective bases in 18 hours.

This order has been made in the hope to protect Omicron and Edge world Omega Zoners from any Corsair hostile action during negotiation.

Administrators,

Let it be known that I respect and plan to continue to uphold your right to lead your Freeports as you see fit,
however, in this situation we must take partial control. If you would like to discuss this issue then I am
more than happy to personally accept any and all transmissions during the negotiation process.

Additionally I would like to request that any violators of the lockdown be reported to the TAZ upon
discovery. I do not assume that all Administrators have eyes everywhere, nor do I expect it. All I ask
is to do what you can to keep this lockdown enforced.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---
----Incoming Transmission----
----Comm ID: Dalilama, Freeport 5 administrator----
--- To: Xavier Triton, TAZ--

Goodmorning folks,

Lets face it, this lockdown won't change a lot for Freeport 5. The Corsairs attempt to blockade our base and fail due to the fact that I can not dissallow vessels to dock with my base seeing as I can not reconfigure the docking operator AI without a trained technician.

I will abide to your request my fellow zoners, but I doubt anything will change.

Regards,
Dalilama,
Freeport 5 administrator
---Ending Transmission---
[Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_01-1.png]
[Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_02-1.png][Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_03.gif][Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_04-1.png]
[Image: Mao-Transmission-mk2_05.png]

Too little, too late.

But your message is received and we, at Freeport 9 and Corfu will respect your decision and enforce the lockdown as much as possible.

Andrei Severus,
Freeport 9 Administrator
[Image: TransbarBottomMao.png]