Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Guildmaster Alan Smith, CC: IMG HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nunchakus_trans.png]

Good day Mr. Smith,

I have been to tasked to discuss any issues regarding Omega-41 and Omicron Theta that is of interest to you and the IMG. At the moment the situation there hasn't changed much, most of the time the Corsairs let us be though there have been reports of Corsair attack on our vessels. For the most part however, its just the usual order of business.

Anyway, lets get back to the main reason this channel is opened. What is it that you would like to discuss?

[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
C[color=#FBFBFB]omm ID: Guild Master Alan Smith
Recipient ID: Ibrahim Malikk
Source: Freistadt Base
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Re:

[Image: alansmithgaryoldman.jpg]

Mr Malikk, it's been a pleasure.

The Independent Miners' Guild is watching with great concern the recent Corsair invasion in 2 systems which you have a considerable presence. I am also aware that Zoners are people who want to protect their own way of life. In a way, IMG is quite close to your beliefs as we also try to resist many aggresive House corporations.

The Corsair ultimatum doesn't leave much room for negotiations. So whether you decide to resist or accept the terms, I can assure you that the Guild is ready to provide shelter in Aland and Freistadt to any fleeing Zoner and also offer protection within our Zone of Operations.

Undoubtedly, accepting the terms of the Corsairs do seriously harm your neutrality and put in an unfavorable position many organisations which oppose the Corsairs, including IMG, however that doesn't mean that we won't stand beside your decision and assist you as much as possible.

In other news, the Board was pleased with your performance at the second half of 819 A.S. and we are looking forward to sign a new supply contract with you. However it would be irresponsible for us to put your ships in unneeded danger by not taking into consideration your relations with the current inhabitans of the Taus, therefore I would like to ask you to specify any possible enemies that you might have in the region.

Yours faithsfully,
[font=Viner Hand ITC]Alan Smith
[Image: nunchakus_trans.png]

Your concerns are most welcoming Mr. Smith,

While OSI's priority operations in the the mentioned systems mostly involves supplying Freeport 5 and its inhabitants, we are equally concerned on the welfare of those in Corfu and Freeport 9 as they do not deserve the consequences of their administrator's folly.

Your attempt to reach out to them is admirable, but its better if you sit this out. Recent events and rumours indicate that the we may be able to resolve this conflict our own and its more favourable that way, neutrality wise and all. All I can say is that we will come to a compromise one way or the other. However I can assure you that if all else fails, we would certainly be taking you up to your offer.

Now concerning the Taus, while we know quite little about these "newcomers" we would be glad to be acquainted to them in a friendly way if possible. Our first attempt didn't worked quite as we expected, especially from a group of Gallic Brigands you may know as the Legion des Damnes.

On matters of security, you need not worry for I'm sure we can negotiate through any hostilities (if any) we might encounter in the Taus so our vessels will be safe enough to fulfil any contracts you can throw at us.

[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
C[color=#FBFBFB]omm ID: Guild Master Alan Smith
Recipient ID: Ibrahim Malikk
Source: Freistadt Base
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Re:

[Image: alansmithgaryoldman.jpg]

Excellent. Thank you Mr Malikk for considering our offer. Since there are no big concerns about the safety of your convoys, I will forward a note to our logistics department to start drafting a new contract which will probably begin by next month, that is, March 820 A.S.

The details will probably be presented in this channel which will remain active for that purpose. However in the meantime, if your company needs anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithsfully,
[font=Viner Hand ITC]Alan Smith