Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Formula 1 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm annoyed that I won't get to see all the races since BBC cut the funding for showing live races:(

It can be repetitive, but it can be exciting too.
[Image: 800px-Mika_Hakkinen_2008_Stars_and_Cars_...MP4-13.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]Just dropping the prettiest car ever made, nevermind me
' Wrote:I'm annoyed that I won't get to see all the races since BBC cut the funding for showing live races:(

It can be repetitive, but it can be exciting too.
Go to a Pub, have a few Beer while watching it there.
My pub/club doesn't open in afternoons unless its for rugby.

The ones in town don't show it, only football.
Removed everything that didn't have anything directly to do with F1 or the actual coverage. As to your options for watching it and where, this is no longer that place. Discuss the topic at hand please people
Can not wait for the season to kick of again, though I'm hoping for ALOT more competition, Red Bulls runaway victory was just plain boring.
Okay, the Red Bull doesn't look that bad with its Mailbox. No Mercedes McLaren yet, we'll have to wait for Schumi, there are quite some Rumors about his new Car.

[Image: 2,h=343.bild.jpg]

New Caterham

Toro Rosso

HRT-Cosworth, without Sponsors
[Image: 4,h=343.bild.jpg]

MVR-03
MVR-03? Is that a new team or just new car model?
Marussia Virgin
' Wrote:MVR-03? Is that a new team or just new car model?

MVR is the old Virgin Racing team, now Marussia.
Caterham is the old Lotus.
Lotus is the old Renault.
Vettel is still an arrogant little punk.

Personally, I root for the back-of-the-pack teams, and am pretty excited about Caterham this year. They've finally put KERS on their car, and could legitimately give Sauber and Williams a run for their money.

I'm hoping HRT finally comes alive. I do enjoy rooting for the hapless underdog, and these guys epitomize it.

Did anyone else notice that HRT, Marussia, and McLaren are the only manufacturers w/o a step-nose? Hmm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4