Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Formula 1 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Of course that Nose wouldn't be that good on a Track with many high-speed Turns. Not sure how many settings the Nose has, forcing the Streams to go another Way.

Also this Page explains the new Nose Rule, how it works and how it effects Cars pretty well. I just don't know why most of the Teams took the Step instead of McLarens Solution.

[Image: PAPHOTO4_385332.jpg]

[Image: PAPHOTO4_385320.jpg]

I probably won't watch the F1 this year because of the move to a Sky Sports channel. I'll just have to wait and see if it's free to every Sky subscriber but if it isn't, I'll just be following the MotoGP instead.

Happened today: Trulli, driving for Caterham was replaced by Petrow.
Wow...just realized that Italy will have no drivers this year....Jarno Trulli lost his seat at Caterham and Liuzzi lost his at HRT. Thats like first time in 40 some odd years that Italy will have no drivers...Bummer for them. Seems strange though to me.

I am bummed about Kubica not making it back after his ralley accident last year. I am glad to see Kimi back this year. 6 Drivers this year who have won the championship at least once, that in itself is nice to see. Only about a month left till Australia GP...cant wait...

thanks for those links on the F1 nose gear...interesting reading.
What a Great Race today......need to go calm dowm now.....
I used to love watching F1, actually gone to the races when it is here. but recently i have not liked all the regulations. they got into the habbit of imposing strange rules. so i lost interest. still, Ferrari FTW.
I'm actually scared that there'll be something happening this Weekend. Hope that there are more than just a few Security Guards. Otherwise, Rosberg seems to be the fastest in today's Training.
Pages: 1 2 3 4