Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: In Regards to the Eppy/BULLDOG feud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i made this topic because the other is a sanction and since i'm not involved directly i can't post in that thread....but also it's for the rest of the community to chime in as well.

this sanction is very strange to me. i don't know all the facts and haven't spoken to either Tony or Morgan about it yet (too friggin busy, Darn you 6 foot tall grass!!).

So, can someone explain what is so bad that two people's relationship with each other can affect multiple factions diplomacy?

now if one or the other does something wrong then they should be sanctioned i agree, but this kind of sanction i've never seen before and it puzzles me. why not just fine, imprison, etc etc, one or both?

from what i gather Hood has told all the factions related to the the two factions that BULLDOG and Eppy are in that they should change their status to neutral?

That's HUGE! so what i'm wondering is how this came about?

normally i know that it's not anyone's concern about other peoples sanctions but seeing as this is going to affect the RP of people who aren't involved. i would request an explanation please.
They just dragged their dislike of one another -- that has nothing to do with RP or FL -- into the game, and maybe you heard the rumors but they almost went to war, the NovaPG and 101st. The admins decided to step in. About time.
Bud i think we should all forget this. People bringing this back to light aint helping. Forget all about it. The peole involved i.e Morgan and Tony are trying to forget it. So please let them. We dont need any one posting thiere 2 pence worth and getting it wrong. And causing more hassle.
keeping dirty little secrets seems to only start rumors that end up doing a fair amount of damage. i just was curious what would deserve such a sanction.

people seem to learn more from examples. this being a good lesson: keeping your personal feelings toward others out of the game AND community is always a good idea.
///WARNING 3rd Person SPEAKING AHEAD///

Lohingrens head is about to crack with this little subject and would preffer it if this wasnt brought up again because the current subjectee's are already dealt with and have no reason to be brought up again, he can see it now one posting then the other posting then the other opposing the post then POOF another das wilde thread.... nuff said
' Wrote:Bud i think we should all forget this. People bringing this back to light aint helping. Forget all about it. The peole involved i.e Morgan and Tony are trying to forget it. So please let them. We dont need any one posting thiere 2 pence worth and getting it wrong. And causing more hassle.

/signed

Just leave them both alone .... Enough ....
please understand i didn't mean this thread to be a flamer

i could have easily went to each one of them in PM's and asked about this. i speak from personnal experience when i say that keeping stuff like this behind closed doors and sweeping it under the rug is unheathly.
' Wrote:please understand i didn't mean this thread to be a flamer

i could have easily went to each one of them in PM's and asked about this. i speak from personnal experience when i say that keeping stuff like this behind closed doors and sweeping it under the rug is unheathly.

Understand that this is something that has occurred between two individuals and has been dealt with accordingly.

It's got nothing to do with any of us, so lets not pry into something that doesn't really affect us.
Dreygon, you might wanna do the PM thing. Since it isnt the publics busniss to know about Morgan and Tony's..Relationship. If they want, they will tell you. If not, no one should tell you.
' Wrote:Understand that this is something that has occurred between two individuals and has been dealt with accordingly.

It's got nothing to do with any of us, so lets not pry into something that doesn't really affect us.

i agree at the end of the day the 2 ppl involved and the admin team has delt with this!

its not up for debate how rules are inforced, therefore we should leave this be and let bygons be bygons!

thanks

ShadowFang

Pages: 1 2 3