Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Thomas Reuter, The Secret of Sigma 13!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subject: Thomas Reuter
Encryption: High

It was a normal day like every day in Leeds the air was bad and everything he saw was the toxic dust in this nebula. It was dark very dark the sun wasn'€™t able to shine into this big nebula. He was thinking about the day the day in Sigma 13 far away from his home, Helgoland Station.

It was a day like each other he and his Behemoth, in Sigma 13 alone searching for a Nuclear Device to help his poor family to earn some money, so he fly's into the old Combat Area, such an great moment such a good feeling , he often imagine he was one of them. Herr Reuter the Warrior one of the Men who would give up his life. The old Rheinland Navy or that what rest in space of them they lost the fight against the Gas Miners Guild, the ships were too big that was the fact and the fields of explosive gas to big they destroyed them self as they entered. The Guerrilla Tactic that was the words his father often says, but he never believed that really a Rheinland Battleship destroyed by explosive gas no matter the armour was to strong he ever thought but now he solution over 100 destroyed capital ships and fighter the strongest army who ever was build to lost against gas miners such a shame. He doesn'€™t want to believe that this hundred of wrecks were only Rheinland Vessels that could not be possible...

* A loud beep of his scanners throws him out of his mind*

He saw a heavy magnetic field on his scanner, and in the middle of it was something. He didnt know what it was but he decided to fly nearer to it. As he comes nearer his hull got damaged because the field wad radioactive. His Behemoth got more and more damaged the decided to go to the unknown object...
* A few minutes later*
Now everything was too late he had two chances turn around and die in this radioactive filed, or get this ship object into his cargo hold.
He choose the second option, ok a little bit more nearer, more, more, more, ok opening cargo tractoring unknown object...

*A few hours later back at Helgoland Station*

Here Thomas Reuter for Docking Gate 1, we are going to dock!

*A few Minutes later on the Shipyard of the Helgoland Station*

Well, it seems to be an old Wreck of the Rheinland Navy, but this can'€™t be possible because It seems like the Energy Core of this ship is still working. Hmm'€¦ Maybe we should go into the Cockpit of the Valkyrie, to find the Video'€™s of the Wingcam, maybe we will see what happened those days in Sigma 13.

*He opens the Cockpit of the Valkyrie*

Uh, a little bit dusty I would say, but what'€™s that, something'€¦ hmm'€¦ can'€™t describe it'€¦
Never mind just get this Videos, and go out of this Ship, I will care on this other things later.

*He starts the Video recordings*
*Black Screen*

Nothing'€¦ only flicker. That'€™s bad'€¦ But stop, what'€™s that?

*He rewound the tape*
*He Stops at this Point*

Hell, what'€™s that?
*He watched at the date'€¦ 801 A.S*

He was watching on his Screen, this Part of the Video record was not normal it wasn'€™t a Human who was sitting in this Valkyrie. Never mind I will go back to this Ship maybe I will find something.

*He went back to the Valkyrie*

****, he goes to the Cockpit. It'€™s a Nomad, a dead Nomad, I don'€™t believe this. But why nobody found this Wreck before me? Well, I will send this Nomad to the Rheinland Military, and this ship will be wrecked.

*A few days later after the Military gets the dead Nomad*

Well, I think I will keep this Ship for my own; maybe I'€™m able to repair it again. But for now I have not much time, it could rest here for a while.

In the meanwhile I will send a Message to my Friend at the Alster Shipyard, maybe he know how to repair such a ship.

Quote:*Incoming Transmission*

[color=#000000]Encryption:
Low
Subject: Some Work for you!
To: Johann Schmidt

'€˜tag Johann,

Long time ago since I saw you the last time, well the reason I'€™m writing to you is that I have work for you, I found an old Valkyrie in the Sigma-13 Systems, and I like to repair it, but since I don'€™t have the blueprints of this Ship I cant do this Maybe you want to help me.
I'€™m forward looking to see you at Helgoland Station.

Farewell,

Thomas Reuter'€¦

*Transmission lost*

[color=#000000]
*Hours of waiting later*

Quote:*Incoming Transmission*

Encryption: High
Subject: Johann Schmidt

To: Thomas Reuter

Guten Tag,

The Message you wrote was been blocked from Rheinland Military. The Person you wrote to is under special protection of Rheinland Military, to open Communication Possible.
This Message was been created automatically, there is no answer Possible.

*Transmission lost*
[color=#009900]What was that, what happened to Johann, that I can'€™t reach him, that is really confusing to me. Well maybe I will find out what happened to him.

Quote:
*Open Rheinland Citizen Database*
* Search for: Johann Schmidt*
*Opening Data*
*Encrypting File*

Johann Schmidt was born on Planet New Berlin he was the son of Hermann Schmidt and Johanna Schmidt where probably his name come from. His father was a Member of the Marinenachrichtendienst, his Mother worked on Planet Baden Baden for Orbital Spa and Cruise, main time Johann was alone at Home he had a Nanny who was looking at him once a day. As he reached the age of 18 he worked at Alster Shipyard, to Build Rheinland Military Capital Ships. He was very experienced in flying and fighting, so he teaches the Pilots who bought one of the Ships how to fly them and how to react in a case of Combat.
Often High Ranked Military Members watched him how he trained People, they offer him a well paid Place in the Military but he always denied. Since he reached the age of 21 years, there were no other records of his life anymore.

*End of File*
*File closed*

That'€™s even more curious, I don'€™t understand all this things, what happened to Johann.
And what has the Rheinland Military to do with it? Maybe I will look up the Rheinland Military Piloten Database, maybe I will get there any Information about Johann.

Quote:
*Open Rheinland Military Pilot Database*
* Search for: Johann Schmidt*
*Opening Data*
*Encrypting File*

Johann Schmidt moved to the Rheinland Military with the age of 21. After 2 Years he got to a secret Unit of Rheinland Military, called Rheinland Military Valkyries.

*No more Information avaible*
*Enter Password*
*Wrong Password*
*File closed*

Damn, I don'€™t know this Password, what should I do? I don'€™t know'€¦
I need this damn Password, but what could it be.

Quote:*Open File*
*Enter Password*
*-Hermann-*
[color=#FF0000]*Wrong Password*

*File closed*

*Open File*
*Enter Password*
*-Johanna-*
*Wrong Password*
*File closed*

*Open File*
*Enter Password*
*-Valkyrie-*
*Password Accepted*
*Excess granted*

*Loading File*
*Open File*

Johann Schmidt was Pilot of an Elite Force of the Rheinland Military, called the Rheinland Military Valkyries, he had only one operation. Kill the Admiral of the Liberty Navy himself: Admiral David Hale.
He and three other Pilots, Diana Ritter and Max Ritter two Unioners who moved to assist the Rheinland Military, and Lena Hamsen an extremely combat proved and well flying Pilot. They went out to Texas System to kill Admiral Hale, but this Operation failed, and every Pilot split out. Everybody was on there own, 1 Pilot died his name was Lena Hamsen, Johann and the other 2 Pilots flee to back to Rheinland.
No Information available about Diana and Max Ritter, the Rheinland Military supposes they returned to the Unioners.
Johann Schmidt returned to Battleship Westfahlen.
No more Information available about Johann Schmidt.

*File Closed*

Finally he is at Battleship Westfahlen, I will fly there as fast as Possible. I have a many questions. Maybe I will get a few answers, and maybe he is still able to repair my Valkyrie.

*Three Days later, he arrived Battleship Westfahlen*
* He went into the Bar*
*Johann was sitting at the Bar*

*They where discussing very long about old times, where Johann moved this long time about his career in the Rheinland Military and why he never said something to Thomas, and the End Thomas asked Johann to help him with his Valkyrie. Johann agreed to help him and so they went back to Helgoland Station together*

*Together Johann and Thomas repaired the Ship it takes a long time, but on day on the first test flight they found out something special*

The Valkyrie is very nice, agile as a new one, the Armor is near to new, and the Weapon System is completely new, we got an from a other Valkyrie. But one thing I don'€™t know, what is this Button for? I think we should test it Johann.

*He pushed the Button*

*A Message blink in the Cockpit*
*Engage Cloaking Device*
*Cloaking finished in 10 Seconds*
*Cloaking Complete*

What the hell is this we are freaking Invisible! This Valkyrie has a cloaking device, I really don'€™t believe this, hell Johann what are we doing now? Should we just keep it for us? Ok, bad question we will keep it for us. That'€™s fact'€¦

*Now that Thomas Reuter works for ALG and in Leeds the danger is raising always greater he is in need of this Ship to Secure the High Secure Toxic Waste Samples*