Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Rheinland Military High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Baroness Evyn Hunter
Origin: Whitehall
Recipients: Rheinland Admiralty, Albert Newman (Read Only)

It's come to my attention one of your pilots was in violation of our recently-signed treaty this morning. He was found in Cambridge, scouting around the southern parts of the system. Simply being in our sovereignty without permission is bad enough, but his actions and behavior could well have been construed as illegally gathering information on Cambridge - Spying. If it weren't for the absolute ignorance of the secondary fleet Captain who appeared after being called in by the Molly who found your pilot, your pilot would've been arrested for espionage, which carries a death penalty in Bretonia, as well as your own nation.

I put a lot of effort in trying to repair the friendship between our nations when I drafted the Treaty of Snowdown, but actions like these cause my admirals, and myself, to question the relationship we're trying to build with Rheinland. I would like to see this pilot punished not just for violating a treaty our two nations signed, but for threatening the fragile and infantile peace we have painstakingly established.

-Baroness Snowdown
Fleet Admiral of the Bretonia Armed Forces
<div align="right]End Transmission
::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer::::
::::Ubermittlung an: Baroness Evyn Hunter
::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: High::::

TO: Baroness Evyn Hunter

[Image: generalfeldmarschallwil.jpg]

Guten abend,

The situation that you have brought to our attention is a grave concern of ours as well. Rheinland does not wish to be seen as taking any hostile actions towards Bretonia, and any incursion into Bretonian Territory was not authorized by high command.

In light of this flagrant violation of our mutual agreement, Rheinland will commit to seeing this pilot found, and brought to a court of law.

In order to find this man in question, may we have the pilot's name as well as any evidence that he was inside Bretonia? With neither being presented in your message, it is hard to determine the identity of the intruder, much less the degree of guilt.

Rheinland Military High Command Officer,

Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Baroness Evyn Hunter
Origin: Whitehall
Recipients: Vizeadmiral Putzkammer

Of course. It seems in my drafting our response I forgot to include that rather useful bit of information.

The pilot's name was Albert Newmann.
Pictorial evidence we've received from the Molly in question can be found here;
[1], [2]

-Baroness Snowdown
Fleet Admiral of the Bretonia Armed Forces
<div align="right]End Transmission
::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer::::
::::Ubermittlung an: Baroness Evyn Hunter
::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: High::::

TO: Baroness Evyn Hunter

[Image: generalfeldmarschallwil.jpg]

Guten abend,

After searching the database of registered Rheiland Military pilots, we have come to the conclusion that this man is an imposter. No Records of an Albert Newmann exist, especially not one in active service.

We expect that this fiasco may have been orchestrated by parties outside of both our nations. There are many to whom another conflict between Rheinland and Bretonia would be beneficial.

We will be looking for this man, and we will gladly hand him over to Bretonian courts. He will be handed over after his trial in Rheinland. Treason and espionage will be the charges of course.

As soon as the situation develops, you will be the first know.

Rheinland Military High Command Officer,

Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::