Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Admiral of the 13th Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Baroness Evyn Hunter
Origin: Whitehall
Recipients: 13th Fleet Admiral, HMS Thunderer

It's come to my attention one of your ships, the HMS Thunderer, responded to a call in Cambridge this morning. On arrival, he found a Rheinland Military ship and a Molly, who in my understanding, sent out the alert.

Given the situation; A Rheinland Military ship scouting around Cambridge in direct violation of the treaty we have with the Rheinland Republic, and a Molly preventing him from trying to escape and hide while alerting our forces of the issue, the proper response would have been to interrogate the Rheinland Military pilot, arrest him, and inform me of the issue so that proper action could be taken in response to this violation.

Instead, your captain showed up at the scene, blatantly ignored the Rheinland Military vessel present, and immediately began firing on the Molly who was trying to assist in the capture of a spy illegally gathering information on Cambridge. You should know as well as anyone the current diplomatic status between Bretonia and the Mollys and our mutual resistance against Gallia. The actions of your captain compromise that very fragile understanding and undermine the war effort against the invading Royal Navy.

The 13th Fleet is well known for violating standard procedure and misusing the valuable and precious few Dunkirks assigned to you. This is another example and is starting the Admiralty to seriously question your motives and your discipline. Do not forget your responsibilities.

What I need is a guarantee by the Admiral of the 13th Fleet that your captains will be properly educated to the current situation in Bretonia so that they can make informed and appropriate decisions in varying situations. Furthermore, I need a report by the Captain of the Thunderer explaining his actions and why he fired on a ship trying to assist in the security of Bretonia and didn't fulfill his duties in arresting the Rheinlander who was violating an international treaty.

-Baroness Snowdown
Fleet Admiral of the Bretonia Armed Forces
<div align="right]End Transmission
Source: 13th Fleet Ship HMS-Argosax

Report Begins......

Hello Ma'am,
I was not aware of this incident taking place, but I will fully investigate all these claims made.
My captains will be schooled in Laws of Bretonia and Rules of Engagement again.
I will also get him to report here as I am not sure to his chain of thinking during this incident, as my target in this situation would have been the Rheinland GB.

However I am not sure as to what extent this "cooperation" with the Mollys goes only because of an earlier incident that took place which indeed was alarming when these Mollys are suppost to be helping us against foreigners.

It started with the logging of 4 GRN Valors in Edinboro, naturally a Molly GB captain contacted me offering assistance against the GRN of which the reavers were there too. By the time the mollys had arrived in Leeds to assist, the GRN had disappeared leaving only the Reavers, Mollys and BAF ships within the vicinity of one another.

The Mollys then left our group and began attacking our ships that they had come here to help. If this is the actions of an ally (Mollys) you bestow your trust to help defend bretonian space one minute and the next they backstab you. Then I would suggest you look closely at these allies again as we dont need backstabbers helping us.

Infact if this situation had involved a ship I was commanding I would have destroyed the GB first then I would have destroyed the Molly assisting me, as they do the same. Thus how can they be allies??

13th| Fleet Admiral out.....
*Salutes*

I am very sorry for this misunderstanding. This is what really happened: I got a message from a BPA fighter. I think his name was BPA)Bill.Summers, with a rank of captain, or lieutenant, or something like that. He said that some Mollies are robbing some transports in Cambridge, near Omega-3 gate. He engaged them and his ship was destroyed a second before the Mollies appeared on my radar. It was destroyed by a Molly. I had to avenge him. I began to shoot at the Mollies. Then, a Rheinland fighter appeared. The Rheinlander was helping me against the Mollies. We managed to kill one or two of them, but the Rheinland Military ship was soon destroyed by the Mollies. I wanted to shoot the rest of them, but they were hiding behind their asteroid base, Lisburn Rock, which was repairing it's turrets 10 seconds after I destroyed them. I had to fall back to the nearest friendly station in Cambridge, battleship Norfolk. Again, I am very sorry for this incident. I probably didn't have enough data to know what was precisely happening. I'll ask for more data next time.
Molly pirates are more inportant than a Rheinland fighter.
Proof that it was a fighter, not a gunboat: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43056953/FL-Disco/...-Lisburn-01.png

With respect, Charles Richard Hall, the captain of HMS-Thunderer.

<div align="right]Hall out.

Report Begins......

Hello Ma'am,
It seems with the testimony of Capt. Charles Richard Hall, the wool has been pulled over our eyes.
As said Mollys were infact not defending Bretonian Space as they so claim but were pirating
the omega 3 gate and since it was BPA)Bill.Summers who called for help against the Mollies, my captains actions were justified in attacking said molly ships. Furthermore it seems the Rheinlander was a VHF and not a GB.

I think in future Baroness you should seek verify stories that are handed down to you from molly dogs before
you go accusing my captains of doing wrong.
The fact a BPA was involved in this incident and had requested help the 13th against molly pirates adds more weight to my captains actions as being the right ones.

Maybe Junior Constable BPA)Bill.Summers can come here to put forward their version of events

p.s. I think this further backs up my theory that the mollies are dogs not to be trusted as they are sly and dishonest. Lying about events to you here and the incident I explained earlier shows this.

Thus til a formal Armistice is agreed between Bretonia and Mollys, if a molly is found within the vicinity of a 13th| ship or any ship for that matter and said mollys are not helping us to repel an foreign invaders they will be Shot on Sight!

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Baroness Evyn Hunter
Origin: Whitehall

Fortunately, I did verify the story beforehand, including transmission logs and pictorial evidence of the situation. Quite clearly, you can see the Rheinlander was present before the Thunderer arrived. Furthermore, you were the one claiming the Rheinlander to be a gunboat, not myself nor Captain Hall. Someone here does need to do more researching, of that I do not doubt.

[1], [2]

As you can see, the Mollies were at their base, Lisburn Rock, and caught the Rheinlander. No Police Authority vessel in sight, no HMS Thunderer.

Furthermore, I have transmission logs showing the Thunderer had been in contact with the Mollies prior to the incident;

Quote:[11.02.2012 14:26:16] 2012-02-11 14:26:17 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:26:16] [M]-My.Demise|WG: Speak up now
[11.02.2012 14:26:23] 2012-02-11 14:26:24 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:26:23] [RM]-Albert.Newmann: or what?
[[11.02.2012 14:27:00] 2012-02-11 14:27:01 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:27:00] 13th|HMS-Thunderer: Are they back?
[11.02.2012 14:27:06] 2012-02-11 14:27:08 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:27:06] [M]-My.Demise|WG: DOntcha be violating that there treaty by being here?
[11.02.2012 14:27:35] 2012-02-11 14:27:37 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:27:35] 13th|HMS-Thunderer: Molly, thank you for responding.

At this point, the Thunderer began firing on the Molly.

[11.02.2012 14:32:25] 2012-02-11 14:32:27 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:32:25] [M]-My.Demise|WG: What the hell are you doing HMS
[11.02.2012 14:32:44] 2012-02-11 14:32:46 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:32:44] 13th|HMS-Thunderer: Shooting at ya, scum!
[11.02.2012 14:32:58] 2012-02-11 14:33:00 SMT
[11.02.2012 14:32:58] [M]-My.Demise|WG: with a RM in treaty violation here?
[11.02.2012 14:33:00] Death: Immortal.Intent committed suicide
[11.02.2012 14:33:51] Death: [M]-My.Demise|WG was killed by 13th|HMS-Thunderer (Gun)

-Baroness Snowdown
Fleet Admiral of the Bretonia Armed Forces
<div align="right]End Transmission

Report Begins......

Hello Ma'am,
I request BPA)Bill.Summers be given access to this channel to allow them to explain the situation. As I believe my captain would not have started firing on mollies without due cause. Mollies pirating in cambs and BPA requesting assistance is enough to kill the Mollys out right and I stand by my captains decisions until Junior Constable Summers is able to explain what happend. As 13th will not ally with any pirates including Mollies, pirating in cambs after they had just killed a BPA Officer even if a Rheinland VHF is present.

P.S. I would also like to see the whole convo between the 13th and Mollies not just snip bits that will not do as proof of anything
*Salutes*

Well, actually, there was a short break between the BPA's ship destruction and that conversation between the Mollies and me. I chased the Mollies who destroyed the police vessel until I saw that chasing them is pointless, because their fighters were faster than my battleship in an asteroid field. So, I went far from the Omega-3 gate to allow the Mollies to appear again. Soon, I got a message from a trader that he's seen some Mollies near the mentioned gate. I went there as fast as the lanes could carry my ship and saw the pirates on my radar. [M]-Little.Bo. was one of the Mollies who destroyed the BPA vessel. That's why I said: "Are you back?".
Maybe I should request from his comrades to arrest him, instead of shooting at them to avenge my friend, and then I should arrest the Rheinlander. The pilot of the BPA vessel should speak now.

With respect, Charles Richard Hall.

<div align="right]Hall out.

P.S. Madam Baroness Evyn Hunter, how did you extract that conversation? Can you extract the death notification about the death of BPA)Bill.Summers, please? It was about 15 minutes before the conversation with the Mollies.
Incoming Transmission...
Open Communication Chanel
Priority: LOW
Security-Level:LOW
Sender: Constable Bill Summers

Hello,

i m sorry for the late answer. Please read my patrol report nr. 9.
I hope this report answers all your quetions. Please feel free to ask me, if you need
more informations about this case.

Yours faithfully,
Bill Summers

Open Communiaction transmission closed.
Connection closed.

Report Begins......

Hello Constable Bill Summers, thankyou very much for your reply which further vindicates my captains actions as those of a competent man in charge, defending the death of his colleague who was killed by marauding mollys that were engaged in illegal activities in Cambs. Activities of which warrant the termination of said mollies.

Greetings again to anyone of the BAF high ranking officers who will reply to this! In recent times, I hear a lot of complaining and appealing about the 13th fleet. A lot of those appeals contain parts of this case, like it isn't solved. They are ruining the 13th fleet's prestige and fame. By ruining the image of the 13th, they are also ruining the image of myself. So, please make this clear: were those Mollies pirating, or were they really helping Bretonia? Was I supposed to shoot at them, or not? Am I guilty, or innocent? Thank you in advance.
Pages: 1 2