Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogues Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Right it seems as though we've all cooled a bit on this idea, and that I don't like at all,. Also it seems that mine and Niezck's roleplay goodness of everyone starting in a Bloodhound was in fact a bad idea due to the ship in question being bloody terrible. So with that in mind and with Niezck's blessing I'm pulling a few plugs and making a few changes.

Firstly, all new rogues will do five hours in a Hyena, the Bloodhound is only to be used for Mk I fighter events, any of you Rogues still in a Bloodhound, change it for either a Werewolf, or a Greyhound, were going to start showing why we needed to be official in the first place.

Secondly I've taken delivery of a fair few codenames, so anyone that wants 'em for a bomber best get that bomber set up quick.

Thirdly I need someone to be my second, any volunteers, or nominations?

Right then I want every rogue to sound off on this, LR or DPL, get to it.

Member's signed up

LR-Little-Rascal-D
LR-Zero-Credibility-D
LR-Honest.Mistake-D
LR-Pinky.Havana-D
LR-Kiss.This.Then-D
LR-Valdar
LR-Picasso
LR-Don.Thug
Do I have no Rogues, where the Bloodhounds really that bad?
LR-Zero.Credibility-D is here boss, whatcha want me ta do?
LR-Honest.Mistake-D

on your disposal boss... *lights a smoke*
Right you two, considering you're Rogue rank, get a Barghest sorted out I'll check the banks and see if we've got the armaments for them I know we've got the guns...I'm a little more concerened about the other necessary adjustments. I've got some supernovae cannons but you'll need to sort out your own armour the bank can bankroll it but you'll ahve to do the trekking.
Alrighty boss, we be doin' dat in a jippy. As soon as I get me buddy Mistake 'ere out of de..eh...fun 'ouse.
Right it's been three days since anybody posted in here... you've got 14 days from the date of this post to sign in or I'll be doing some heavy duty pruning of the roster.
Hey boss, It's me..Picasso...... *wave*.... thanks for the setup cash.

I got some rum from some drunkerd in an old gunless outcast destroyer and I think I got a bit poisoned, it's good poison though cos I felt really good before I felt very crap!

so I'll be in the sick bay on buffalo for a while with those raggy rogue nurses... be back soon boss!

Picasso.

(//internet issues, will be back soon)
Oh, heh, forgot to actually post here.
Yeah, i'm still around every now and then. Graviton might get taken out or a spin every few days or so and Valdar's gonna get himself a fighter soon.

Rawr!
Don Thug be here, smash-mash traders and silly Xenos.
Pages: 1 2 3