Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kamida Assembly - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kusari, Planet New-Tokyo, 12th of February 819 AS

The news bulletin of that night has one main headline:
The appearing of anti-governmental posters on the planets of Kusari, all appearing at the same time on all planets in Kusari.
In the streets several people had gathered to see a large white poster with sober but beautiful calligraphy on it.
The message on the poster read as follows:

[Image: familybanner212.png]

Come, children of Kusari!
Step forward and free yourself from oppression!
This government does not care for your needs, your heritage and thus your future.
I say we call them to the stands!
I say we put them to the test!
I say let us unite and see the true intentions of this government with our own eyes and stop their web of greed consuming all of Kusari.
We say no more!
Join the Kamida Assembly today!
And together we will let the old ways join the will of the people.
Together, we can reshape destiny.

Soon, rumors began to spread of a new faction, one questioning the new government
On Kyushu in particular the local population is stunned by the news.
Could it be true? Is someone really going to defy them?

Throughout the Kusari worlds officials and citizens alike wonder in anticipation
Uncertainty and confusion griping the masses
Only one truth is certain... change is coming

Those who agree with our beliefs, those who stand with honour and feel it is truly our time to stand
then stand with us. No longer will your honour be dimished or undervalued by those who care
only for money and not for personal integrety.

In any applications all of the following should be present.

Name:
Reasons For Joining:
Past Experiences:

And a Short Description of yourself:

//Please Note all Applications should be IRP
Name: Hitomi Kamiko

Birth place: Planet Kyushu

Reasons For Joining: The utmost respect for the Assembly

Past Experiences: In my past i have worked for the Kamida family. My brother is dead now so i must keep the Kamiko famlys name alive. My brother taught me how to fly his fighter. When he did not come back from a mission for the Kamida lord. I took the liberty to continue our name.

Reason for joining: To carry on the family name. And to prove my loyalty to me and the great family of Kamida

Short Description of yourself: My family were rice farmers, my parents died in a Samuras operation to push the Kamida family off world. I worked as a maiden for the Kamida family. My brother was a pilot for the Kamida personal guard, till one day he never came home. I want to follow in his foot steps as a pilot for the great house. To prove the Kamiko name is to be honored.
....Incoming Transmission....

[Image: KaitoKamida-Tiny.jpg]
Source ID: Kaito Kamida
Source Location: Ryuku Base
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium

Konnichiwa Hitomi-san,

I am truly sorry for your loss however I admire your determination to continue on. With this in mind the Assembly could certainly value a women of your abilities, having already had experience in combat i am hopeful that the trials ahead should not pose to much of a threat.

Yet as important as the skill with a blade is, so to is the knowledge on when and where to wield it. To this end I have sent a brief test of your knowledge regarding the Assembly, and other items which may pose valuable to yourself over a secure channel. Please fill it out to the best of your ability and send it back across a similar transmission signal.

Arigato Hitomi-san. Your answers show an understanding of the Assemblies principles as well as a knowledge is combat. It is for that reason that I am honoured to admit you two the ranks of the Assembly. I look forward to fighting along side you on the field.

Yours Honourably,

Kaito Kamida

...Transmission Ended...