Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [A51] Asylum 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
So what do you do when the war is over? What do you do with all the soldiers that have seen too many of their friends die? What do you do with those that have a highly developed skill for battle, but whose heads are just not in a good place? You can't just turn them lose on civilized society. They would be a danger to those in "normal" society. You might think of killing them off as a danger to the society they burned their minds and souls to protect. But then again, you might need them some day. There will always be another enemy. There will always be another war.

As with most things the solution was simple once it was thought of. Take all the insane yet functional fighters that could be found, form them into a task force and dump them on the Bounty Hunters. They are separated from the "normal" populace. They get to pursue the one skill they have, and perhaps they can even make the systems safer. If the price is right.

And So the Asylum 51 was born. A group of crazy, burnt out ex-military and mercs turned Bounty Hunters.

Commanding Officer: A51 Kane (Kanetic in game to differentiate from the all powerful Admin Kane)
2nd in Command: Ghostrdr13
3rd in Command: KvanT
Wing Leaders: Sytrik, UglyDog, Eklipze
Ambassador: Shipper

We will mostly be found in and around the Sigmas and Omegas, as we have found these systems to have acceptable levels of the base chemical needed for the production of our much needed purple pills.

The purple pills are a very potent anti-psychotic and the only thing that allows us to maintain some semblance of acceptable social interaction. The side effects are numerous and you may notice odd and nonsensical diatribes being periodically expunged from time to time in system chat.
Is that a faction proposal?:crazy:
Umm, run by the request section yet?
I think it's just an information post to let everyone know what they are up to, it's not been posted int eh requests section and as such, information is what I'm going to take it as.

On that note.... [sarcasm] oh wonderful more bounty hunters, just what we need. [/sarcasm]
You must be joking me. Cant you come up with normal FL-ish faction or simply use what is unused in game(lots of it).
Who's soldiers?
I know of a lot of groups who would not get along.
The ship list and diplomacy needs a complete overhaul, but I give it a 6 out of 10. Oh, wait, this isn't a faction proposal?

:D
nope, just sounds like your usual group.
Now, I thought only official faction has the priviledge to post in this section, but I dont think its in the rules anyway.
Anyone can post here it's for faction discussions, including those that aren't official
Stop firing on everything guys...

I don't think it is a faction proposal at all.
And I think it is better that they try to RP their presence here rather than just being Indi BH.
At least, it shows they are going in the right direction.

Just my opinion though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13