Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the République of Liberté
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Communications Online
Communication ID: Le.Swiffer

[Image: qVXZh.jpg]
[color=#33FFFF]- Bon dieu, Barf ! I told you they don't speak french ! Why did you put the name in french !
[color=#FFFFFF]- But you didn't precise !

- I did !
- Then I'll just press the button !
- DON'T touch the- wait. It says we actually have a communication link ?
*they look at each other. The man on the right looks back at the screen and begins to speak.*
- Salut ! I'm Jean-Luc Bouzin, captain of the magnificent Swiffer vessel. On my left is my co-pilot, Barf. You'll excuse his face, his mother had a small issue with a dog quite a long time ago and-
*Barf throws candy in Jean-Luc's face*
Oh come on dude. Anyway we'd like to know if we're allowed to enter your turf. We fly under the banner of the Gallic Junkers. Our ship, le Swiffer, is the fastest ship of all Gallia. A unique refitted Courier freighter refitted by myself and Barf. Hey Barf send them a picture from the outside cam'.

[Image: gumji.jpg]

Nice ship isn't it ? Fastest of Gallia !
We have access to a lot of cool things around here, prime gallic wine, refined promethene, cheese, holo-tainment bands, guns, and even some... patrol reports !

Just let us know if we're allowed in your cool place, and if there's something you'd specifically want. Of course it's not free delivery heh, we still have to make a bit of cash to fill our gas tank you know.

[color=#FF0000]Communications Offline
Le Swiffer;

We treat the Gallic Junkers the same as we treat Sirian Junkers. You are therefore classified as civilians, and free to do as you please within the Republic of Liberty as long as you obey the laws, which I suggest you study prior to your visit to avoid incident.

Yours,

- Harrison McRemitz, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
Communications Online
[color=#FFFFFF]Communication ID: Le.Swiffer

[Image: qVXZh.jpg]
[color=#33FFFF]- We've read your laws right now. Well tried because you don't have a french translation so I stopped at first line but no worries we totally agree with your laws.

We'd like a very specific point to be cleared up though. We need to have a lot of dog treats on board all the time, is that illegal in your turf ?

[color=#FF0000]Communications Offline
Le Swiffer;

I have been told to address this communication as completely as I possibly can. Due to our limited exposure to Gallic culture, French translations of our code of law are not as yet available. However we will remind you that ignorance of the law is not a defense which will stand up in court, should it come to that, which I trust it won't.

Dog treats are perfectly legal within Liberty, and Mr McRemitz himself is extremely fond of his three pet Afghan hounds. Infact they rarely leave his side, despite the office rule regarding bringing your pets to work.

- Steven Andrews, office of Harrison McRemitz.