Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council Recruitment Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Name: Cruz Corzo
Place of Birth: Leeds
Previous jobs: Hacker/Programmer/Software Engineer
The Division you would like to join (you can pick several divisions or only one by putting a cross in the empty field):
  • [ ]Council Assault and Security Division
  • [ ]Council Foreign Brigades
  • [ ]Council Trade and Supply Division
  • [X]Council Technology and Advancement Division

Sky P3 adress: domjan1911
Short story about yourself (the character): *Click*
Name:Jean.Francouis
Place of Birth:Planet Marne, Champagne
Previous jobs:none
The Division you would like to join (you can pick several divisions or only one by putting a cross in the empty field):
  • [X]Council Assault and Security Division
  • [ ]Council Technology and Advancement Division

Sky P3 adress:albert.wesker96
Short story about yourself (the character):I was born into a average middle class family on planet Marne, growing up I had always been sheltered from the reality of the royalist horror that existed very close to my home I was an only child, my father Louis, was in the council military and was always on the defensive in languedoc, he never came home to us much, my mother would always say he was away getting me gifts, or "working", my mother took care of our home and made sure I was educated and wanted me to be a good pilot, I asked her why it was so important, she told me that I would need to know it, and that I would be doing the same work my father did one day. I would soon find that out.

When the Council was being forced out of languedoc by the royalists, I was exposed to it all so fast, I didn't know what to think at first, knowing that we were called "the bad guys" by the majority was something I had questioned for a long time, my father foresaw the coming defeat and could not live knowing that we were alone entrapped by the royalists so "vulnerable" just as I was before I learned of everything. Thus he came back home that day rushing to get us on aboard his shuttle I was hesitant at first but I decided that my family was more important then my own opinions, and so he rushed us too the languedoc system where I saw for the first time the, reality... the reality that I didn't know what to think of...

As we where flying to the remaining forces in languedoc, my father explained the daring plan to leave Gallia through the narrow mine passage aboard the Battleship Pamiers, my mother unable to really do much was forced to agree and I was still in shock from the reality. How did it come to this? Why had they not told me of this? What was I supposed to do now that I had left? Once we arrived it was quite crowded busy and we were moved to some rooms we would be in for the next few months. I still couldnt wrap my head around it, what was a 17 year old girl supposed to think of this horror of a reality?

It was during this trip that I was also exposed to the reality of not only my home but the rest of the homes in sirius, I soon learned and studied the pasts of the houses in sirius, each had their own flaws and good points like I had obviously seen with my home, but the question was, what was the bad and good? The Council? The Royalists? My father explained to me the strengths that had kept the council going for so long, he told me of the fear the Royalists had for change, but it still was not enough for me. Were the Royalists really so wrong? Was the Council really so in the right?

We had arrived in the new home system "Roussillon" later we had settled on planet Toulouse, by then I was 21, and it was that year that I had gotten my reason to want to fight for what my father had fought for. After hearing of Kusari's loss to the royalists, I quickly questioned their motives for their brutal and ruthless expansion of killing millions and slaughtering anything that opposed them. The response I got was "Because the king commanded them too". I was in rage, I suddenly knew whose side I was on, after hearing of the suffering the nation "Bretonia" was undergoing from the Royalist expansion I knew I had to act. I spent those next 7 years training, both on the ground and in space , and now I feel myself ready to stand and support the libertation movement, and one day return home.

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ CLN Cambrai, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Patrick Bellefleur
________________ Cruz Corzo
________________ Jean.Francouis

Sujet: _________ Application

Transmission entrée...

Mademoiselle et Messieurs,

Due to a gap in security we had to deal with, main communication channels were turned off for safety reasons. Now that they are back online I would like you to verify if you are still interested in joining The Council or not.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil
Chef de Groupement tactique Roussillonnaise

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]
Bonjour, I am still interested in joining.

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 71%
Encodage: __________ FORT

Source: ________ Perpignan Freeport, Roussillon
Expéditeur: ____ Enrico Sargassi ___ [#993300 - C]
Destinataire(s): General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil

Transmission entrée...

Messieur General Pierre LaFlamme,

I would like to join to the forces of the Council and ensure that this cataclism at door, this madness, ce folie, this war against our own race come to an end, be stoped once and for all. The crown betrayed us, and our duty to act.
I guess my name, la racine came up as a question. Yes, my origin isn't the same as yours, but I can also guarantee that I haven't the slicest tie to the outcast nation, the intelligence will check it, I'm sure. I was borne on Planet Marne, dans un orphelinat, and raised by civilians loyal to the council. Even so my service could prove useful, because I have a certain degree of understand of the language of the named nation from various historical records.
I own (inherited from my foster-father) a 2nd class, repaired and patchworked, Agama class heavy fighter, and a slight grade of training with it, which I gladly turn in the service, pour la cause.

Sincerement,
Enrico Sargassi

Name: Enrico Sargassi
Place of Birth: Planet Marne, Champagne
Previous jobs: Repairman, industrial pilot
  • [X]Council Foreign Brigades

Sky P3 adress: zahir_001
Short story about yourself (the character): *Click*

[Image: EoT_zpsytqzmdm0.png]
Name: Imrahil Amroth
Place of Birth: New Paris
Previous jobs: Independant trader and blockade runner

[][ ]Council Assault and Security Division
[][ ]Council Foreign Brigades
[+][ ]Council Trade and Supply Division
[+][ ]Council Technology and Advancement Division
Sky P3 adress: "merlyn_the_wizard"
Short story about yourself (the character):

I was born on New Paris but after ten years my parents moved and finally settled in Coucil space. Years later we moved again to the newly terraformed planet Toulouse. From many settlers I heard many stories from other kids in school about the circumstances that went with their flight from the Royal Gallic Navy. After finishing University in Business Administration and at the same time getting my pilot license I worked as a independant trader in the Rousillion system. Gaining more experience during fights with pirates and flight from the Royal Navy I decided to work as a blockade runner and were finally able to afford my ship the Imrahil a Taureau calss vessal.
Now I finally want to join the council officially and work with them for a free Gallia, that lives in peace with it's neighbours.

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ CLN Cambrai, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Jean Francouis
________________ Enrico Sargassi
________________ Imrahil Amroth

Transmission entrée...

Mademoiselle et Messieurs,

I am glad to see so many applicants willing to either fight against the oppression of the Gallic Crown or aiding our cause by more peaceful means. Mademoiselle Francuois et Messieurs Sargassi et Amroth, your applications are
accepted. Now go et equip yourselves, the sooner you begin your duty the better it is.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil
Chef de Groupement tactique Roussillonnaise

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]
Name: Arthos Amroth
Place of Birth: New Paris
Previous jobs: Independant security detail for traders and Liners

[+]Council Assault and Security Division
[][ ]Council Foreign Brigades
[][ ]Council Trade and Supply Division
[+][ ]Council Technology and Advancement Division
Sky P3 adress: "merlyn_the_wizard"

I was born on New Paris but after twelve years my parents moved and finally settled in Coucil space. Years later we moved again to the newly terraformed planet Toulouse. I heard stories from other students in the fleet academy about their flight from and issues with the Royal Gallic Navy. After finishing the fleet academy and reciving my pilot license I worked as a independantsecurity detail in the Rousillion system. Gaining more experience during fights with pirates and flight from the big ships of the Royal Navy I decided it was time to stop running! I want to join in the fight of the Council Security and Assault Division and help bring down the Gallic Roayl Navy..
Let us free Gallia and see to it that lives in peace with it's neighbours and that the borders are open for everyone!
Name: Maxwell Zuko
Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York
Previous jobs: Merchant

The Division you would like to join :
  • [ ]Council Assault and Security Division
  • [X]Council Foreign Brigades
  • [X]Council Trade and Supply Division

Sky P3 adress: "capitaine_tuv"

I was born on Manhattan, in a middle class familly, from a Kusarian mother and a Libertonian father who serve into the LSF (I never meet him, he was kill during the Nomad War). I grow in a favorized context. After some studies on spaceship machinery, especially on engine, I start my career in space as a freelancer. Fight was not really for me, the war with the Reinhland was allready in the good ways for Liberty, and no other tread was menacing us directly (at this time). I'm a patriot, pround to serve my house. So I join soon USI, allowed me to serve my house and to trade, my favorite activity. I always think that Reihnland was not the true ennemy. The Gallic House is (I consider the gallic house united at this time, I didn't know that there were dissident). Now is not people, but the tyranic monarchy. Resistance leed by britonian and kusarian exile force admiration for me. The last year was complicated for me. Actually USI is trading with Kusari Republic, friendly to the royal part of the gallic house. But me, I refused to trade with them. And I prefered to supply some exiles as soon as I was able to do. Then I discover The Council from an firend who want to engage in LSF, Alice Lore. Some Gallics who want to push down the Royal Gallic forces. I negotiated with my boss in USI. He proposed me to back when I disire to USI, but he also let me left them when I disire to fight with The Council. And that's why I come here. I'm can provide some trade stuff, but also fight for freedom in the Foreign Brigades.

// ooRp Informations: Sorry if I not really understandable, I'm not anglophone (I'm French) =/
Name: Etienne Savoie
Place of Birth: Planet Marseille, Provence System
Previous jobs: Smuggler
  • [X]Council Trade and Supply Division

Sky P3 adress: fl_neptune
I'm a native of Marseille. I used to do small..."supply" runs for the Maquis, I was seriously involved in that operation for a while. I used to bring supplies back and forth from Chambery to Limoux; ammunition, arms, food rations, you name it.
I was on Limoux when The Council broke through in Languedoc. Seeing the miners and traders on Quillan inspired by your cause to rise up against the Royalists and throw their support behind The Council, inspired me in a way. I realized the Maquis route to winning back Gallia and the people is too extreme.
If our people can't respect and feel inspired by our ideal and cause then all the effort is for nothing.
I've distanced myself from the Maquis in recent years I have been running as a freelancer bringing supplies to Toulouse and Perpignan from across and outside of Gallia.
I feel like I have some skills such as, smuggling...I mean transporting goods and people across Gallia discretely, a good understanding of combat skills that may be useful to The Council's war efforts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15