Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RepEx Closing Up Shop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am seriously considering disolving the RepEx faction. I have been sorely neglecting it lately (kind of busy with the Admin thing, and actually getting some game time in). And now that P Funk seems to have left (without so much as a Im leaving post), the faction has become very inactive and out-of-date. I doubt it even has the required membership count anymore.

I am definitely willing to hand it over to someone, but if I have no takers, I will just be removing RepEx from the server.

Questions, Comments?
I think it will need a bit of a fireworks show of an end to it... not a simple disappearing or dissolution... it wouldn't do them justice.

Perhaps some sort of event, having the Corsairs take all their funds back, for instance?
Sad to read this man. I would like the faction to stay alive, but well, activity is something essential.. I hope you could find a dedicated and trustworthy person to count on for the survival of Repex.
This is sad to see...I hope someone will come through and help them...(I would but i got Samura, sorry)
Yeah this is bad news indeed, Rep Ex was great enterprise.. I still have my Unioners on stand by and will miss the Republicans :angry:
Very sad to see an organized commercial clan depart, but if it does, it at least ought to go out with a bang.
that sucks....then ill have to get rid of my RepEx trader
*goes to his unused factions thread, removes teh RepEx*

Make it sparkle one last time, eh?
Don't worry, if RepEx does go bye-bye, I wont just have it dissapear, that would be very OORP of me, and I dont do OORP. It will go out with a bang, I wouldn't be suprised if someone were to break out of prison and some other Corsair get his ultimate revenge... but I will say no more.

Also all RepEx members out there, what few of you there are left. I will cover your name changes of all your RepEx ships.
umm merc, can you perhaps cover ship upgrades to? (just askin)
and i know of at least two other repex players who are still around besides myself
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5