Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland academic neural net network broadcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Museum3.jpg]

In accordance to paragraph 17-12 line 2 of Rheinland law this tender is being broadcasted.

New Berlin Museum is looking for qualified, highly educated individuals willing to work in the fields of archaeology and xenoarchaeology. At lest some previous experience is recommended.

Applications are to be made public in this channel.

Retransmitting for the final time.

-incoming transmission-
Source: Omicron Delta
Encryption: <none>
Subject: Rheinland academic neural net network broadcast

Greetings, my name is Katherine Pennybrooke. I recently stumbled upon your transmission, which immediately invoked my interest. I'm an independent researcher, and have been traveling Sirius with my brother and our science team aboard our exploratory vessel, the RV-Pennybrooke.
We're very interested in astroscience in general, and have, I believe, made some significant discoveries considering we're only a small, privately funded team.
We admittedly don't have any scientific experience other than having traveled around Sirius in our research vessel, and having landed several robotic probes on remote planets.
However, we are highly motivated to expand our operations, and we'd certainly appreciate the backing of a famous museum such as yours.
We would love to hear more details.

Yours truly. Katherine Pennybrooke

-end transmission-
[Image: Museum3.jpg]

Sehr geehrte Frau Pennybrooke,

we are positively surprised that our transmission reached Omicron Delta, as it's notoriously difficult to get a signal that far out. That, in our opinion, only attests to your wit. Consequently the New Berlin Museum is mildly said interested in cooperating with you. There are two routes our cooperation can take now. First and perhaps most favoured by our side is that we employ your exploration vessel as a fully fledged part of our institution with full responsibilities and privileges. The other option is for you to work as an independent researcher for the New Berlin Museum.

In any case an in-person meeting in Rheinland space or some adjacent station would be highly desired. We do realise, however, that a trip from Omicron Delta may well take a few months.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gottfried Bauer

-incoming transmission-
Source: Planet Cambridge, Cambridge system
Encryption: <none>
Subject: Rheinland academic neural net network broadcast

Thank you for your response, Mr Bauer. We're very pleased such a prestigious institution would be interested in working with small, independent researchers.
We're currently resupplying after an extensive expedition through Gallia, which included landed robotics on previously little-explored planets.
We'd be happy to share what data we have and discuss further cooperation. We will make our way to Rhineland as soon as possible. Any meeting place in Rhineland is fine with us; we're very familiar with it from our trading days.
Feel free to contact our Sky-P address, which we have sent via private message.

Hope to hear from you, Katherine Pennybrooke.

-end transmission-