Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alicia Blake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PortFrancGalliaOpener.png]

Madame Blake,

I know you do not know me, but your name has been floating around my bars and has been a topic of discussion a few times. Don't worry, most of it is positive remarks but enough of that. Let me introduce myself before I go on.

My name is Emile Nel of Tartuffe's Brigands. I run the Port Franc Gallia, a ship I like to fancy as a mobile Freeport. If you don't know, Tartuffe's group of people aren't really respected in Gallia though we have no quarrels with most Sirians we have met.

The reason I am contacting you is so I can discuss some topics of mine. I would love to invite you onboard the Port Franc if you wouldn't mind chatting, though if you are busy I could come to a diffrent Freeport or simply talk over transmissions.

Emile Nel, Port Franc Gallia

[Image: PortFrancGalliaCloser.png]
[Image: Freeport1.png]

Greetings Monsieur Nel,

My apologies for the late reply. We have been tied up with a matter concerning the Corsairs and the founding of our confederation. As such your message has just come to me.

A non-Zoner freeport is not so unusual, our sector of space has one in Magellan run by the IMG, and one in Cortez that is known as a pirate's freeport. I will say that I am surprised to hear of one in Gallia and am interested in learning more. I had already arranged to attend a conference and retreat on planet Curacao for the next month, but am curious to see your mobile station.

It is my understanding that only Zoner ships bearing Omicron Supply Industries transponders are permitted in Gallia territory. Would it be possible for us to meet at Freeport 6 in Tau 29 and transfer to one of your ships?

I look forward to your reply and to visiting the Port Franc.

Alicia Blake
Chair
Confederation of Freeports

[Image: lower.png]

[Image: PortFrancGalliaOpener.png]

Madame,

Of course, where ever you'd like meet is fine with me. And I would never ask you to go to Gallia. It's a dreadful place. Port Franc Gallia floats around the Taus and the Bretonian and Kusari houses for it's business due to the crown's dislike for us Brigand types.

If you'd like to meet up at Freeport 6, I'd be glad to start moving there.

Emile Nel, Port Franc Gallia

[Image: PortFrancGalliaCloser.png]