Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Biography of David
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chapter-1 : Leaving Home

[color=#FFCC00]David Watson grew in the orbital station named Kilrea, ever revolving around the Planet Cork remembering the Rebel Miners of their '€œTrue'€ Enemy. David grew only with his mother Angelina. He had never the Opportunity of Seeing his Father. David grew to the age of 20 and was packing his things to set out to Coleraine Base, to do his duty just like any Molly. It was then Angelina tried to talk to David about his Father. But David did not want to hear about him. He was the only thing that brought him and his mother, dis-respect and mistreatment among Mollys. Somehow he was convinced and Angelina started to talk about '€œMike '€œ, David'€™s Father.

'€œIt was around 795 A.S. I met him. I was sent as an undercover agent to Belfast Production Facility. The Mollys were planning of the take-over of the facility then. I met Mike, your father over there as my colleague. The first sight was enough for me, to take me into the realm of love. I loved and trusted him truly so much that forced me to '€œspare'€ him during the takeover of the station. He joined the Molly Republic himself, for the love towards me was great leaving his family. But I remember the day in 799 A.S., the day he left you, the day he left us. That day was the '€œanniversary'€ of Founder'€™s day Revolt. I woke up that day to see him packing his things, getting ready to go somewhere. He left to the Ship Bay saying just one thing, '€œI will return soon.'€ to comfort me. That was the last time I saw him, Launching off to space.'€

Angelina started to cry. David handed over a Napkin to clean her eyes and tries to comfort her.

[font=Comic Sans Ms]'€œPeople started to come in the house, the next day. They searched the entire house, informing me that Mike was an '€œInformant'€ to the Kingdom of Bretonia. I stood there spellbound. I still could not believe that he would double-cross us, for his love was true towards me and the Molly Republic. He never wanted to leave me. He just had to. They dragged me across to check me, when they discovered you. I just hope that he had stayed just a day more to know that he was going to have a son.'€

Angelina started crying more, David tried to comfort her. He tried to cut short the talk.

'€œYou loved Mike, truly. Thanks for telling me this, But it does not change anything, mom. I will never hate you for the mistake done by Mike.'€

David left to the Ship Bay on Kilrea taking his bags. He Boarded a Bactrian ship headed towards Coleraine, The Military HQ of the Molly Republic. He had a Glimpse of his Home and his mom. He left with hope to serve as a true citizen of the Molly Republic.