Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alexis Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Location - Unknown****
****Sender - Jade Enders****

[Image: JadeLaw2-1.jpg]

Sup,

Before you ask, no, you don't know me. And before you ask, no, I don't know you. I got your name from a friend of a friend and I'm not some creepy psychotic stalker or anything weird like that... at least not that I remember anyway... bad joke?

Now that that's cleared up on with the message:

It would seem that in the past few days no one has heard from Cassandra. Being that you're one of the few people she considers a friend I figured it was probably important to inform you and be sure that you hadn't heard from her recently. If you haven't... well then I guess I have a good reason to be concerned, especially given Cassandra's... history.

Jade out.

****Message Ends****
****Terminating Signal****
>>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>Encryption Level: High
>>>Video Channel detected. Allow Y/N? - Y
Displaying...

[Image: AsheEnding1.jpg]
Identification: Alexis Hunter

This is grave news...and have a bad feeing about thia.

I need the last location of Cassie; I can call some people and start a small search. Tell me if anything comes up.

Yes, considering her past...time must not be wasted.

Alex out.

>>>>END TRANSMISSION
****Incoming Transmission****
****Location - Unknown****
****Sender - Jade Enders****

[Image: JadeLaw2-1.jpg]

Alright, I'm on my way back to Liberty now. I'll call in some of my own contacts and see if they can dig up anything. If I find anything out I'll let you know. I'm not feeling so great about this either... maybe her past caught up with her...

Jade out.

****Message Ends****
****Terminating Signal****