Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cristina Mancini, leader of 101st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BGjc0.png]
[font=agency fb]
Buenos Dias, Cristina Mancini!

As told me senor Garrison, you are new leader of Ghosts of Razgriz. Also, he's told me you are knows about our little... business.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can pick up these transmissions.

Please, tell me, it's still in power?

[Image: Jh16c.png]
[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Buonasera, Signore Burton.

Si, I'm aware of what's going on. The situation won't change with me as a header of the 101st. You still have permission to enter our space and salvage the wreck. Feel free to inform me about the progress every now and then over this channel.

~ Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz.
[font=agency fb]
Good day!

Finally, I have reached Omicron-Eta and meet Senor Garrison. He is showed to me a way to the wreckage, since our scanners was turn on in a short range scan.

[Image: Vd3QKl.jpg]

We are successful reached the object and salvage operation was began. I won't load you about technicians things, in a short - we are going to use new experimental salvage drones, they are was designed for this mission, so we hope they will work in normal mode. By the way, salvage team is launched successfully secondary power plant.

[Image: XSvSWl.jpg]

Drones is successfully connected around the hull of wreckage, we are going to use them as shunting engine.
As main engine, we are hope to get work well Vega engine. Currently salvage team mounting new wares between power plant and the engine, since old ones in horrible condition.

[Image: 9UoO3l.jpg]

By the way, I have told to Senor Garrison, we will have to destroy some asteroids on our way, since on size of the ship. Hope it's not a problem for you.

Also, we are require to dock somewhere for minor supplies, so Caerus is docked at Bastia Outpost.

[Image: JjLzrl.jpg]
[Image: H45bQl.jpg]

The mission of leaving Omicron-85 will be controlled from there. Approximately time of leaving from system is 12-58 hours, it's depends on the situation.

Well, thats all for now.
Thank you for your attention.

[font=agency fb]
Hello.
I'm glad to say, we have moved the wreckage out of Omicron-85, it's now in Omicron-Eta. All was done without major problems.

Be spoiled in transit second powercore, so we managed to stop the reactor, due possibly of radiation poisoning.
Since continue hauling the wreckage on his engines became dangerous, our technicians told me heavy lifters could finish work, since we have leaved Omicorn-85 with high concentrate of asteroids, where heavy lifters cannot be used.
Also I was informed, Theta hole became too unstable. We cannot risk, so we want to transit the wreckage via Sigmas.
It's place is dangerous, and full of unwanted eyes, we have decided to mount on wreckage cloaking device, electricity from powercore will be transit from Caerus, via wires.
Well, for now - we are send message to our brothers, we are awaiting for heavy lifters and cloaking device. Also, some of fighters and bombers will join to the convoy.
Since cloaking device require alot of MOX, we need a storage it somewhere. So, I found Sarucusa base is best place for storage.
So I have a question to you, can we use this base as temporary storage? We need to deliver there 30000 units of MOX and hold it for a while, until wreckage will be prepared for voyage.

[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Buonasera.

That's quite impressive work you're doing there. I'm glad we're cooperating.

As for your question. I checked out and there should be enough room for you to temporary store your Mox.

Keep up the good work and contact us if you need help with anything.

Buona luck with that wreckage, whatever your plans are about it.

~ Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz.
[font=agency fb]
Good day señorita!

We have done a lot of work. We prepared the wreckage for towing and the cloaking device was mounted on the hull of Vega and tested. Also, all of the needed goods were delivered to Saracusa base. The goods were delivered to the rescue convoy. We have left about 10000 units of MOX on Saracusa, because we planned finish the towing to Kappa, but many things have changed - our final destination is in Sigma-17. So I hope you will found use for them.

We would like to share this report with you:
[Image: o9g9lnOl.jpg]

So, we are half way there. Our group has settled on Siberia Hideout, it could be our new hope, at least we are regrouping there. So that'€™s where we are going. I hope we will get enough resources to repair this baby. *sigh*

Anyway, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope our cooperation between our groups don'€™t stop with this project. I've heard that Dankien is going to start some kind of project with you, but about what - he's keeping it a secret. *laughs*

And... We are interested in growing our influence here, in Sigma-17. We have plans to build a new base here, maybe some kind of Freeport 7... So perhaps we will again require your help. But it will not be soon, we shall need to prepare first.

With Best Regards,
Christian Burton,
Phoenix