Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mandalorians_Skull-1.png]

Arbiter Jack Crow

I am Sebastian Rodriguez, consul of the Mandalorian Mercenaries. The reason of this transmission is to know the status of our relations. To the date, we have been working for you on these basis, hunting and shooting Xenos and Hogoshas wherever we see them.

Time has passed, and now we are wondering if you still want us working on the same basis, or if perhaps you are instered to add new targets. We want to work, we do not like to sit all day watching our faces, most of us are men, and believe me, not model material here.

With that in mind... I have been around Liberty lately, and I witnessed a weird interaction between one of your men, and the so called Joker. Unfourtanely, I was not equipped enough to prevent the Joker from pirating your pilot.

But, for a certain price, I am sure the Mandalorians will be willing to hunt him down.

I hope to hear from you soon, and get into negotiations.

<div align="right]Consul Sebastian Rodriguez
Mandalorian Mercenaries
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Well, the retainer we pay you boys is pretty stiff so I don'€™t know why it should cost extra to hunt people like the Joker. That being said, you personally have worked with me enough to know that good work gets rewarded in my house. If your boys take care of us, we will take care of them. As far as renewing our contract, what did you have in mind?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

That is what I was hoping to hear, unfourtanely even with the money you gave us, we still need you to list us your targets. But now, be sure we will take care of him and his jokerz.

About the renewal, nothing much is needed, just the update of targets, we were hunting Xenos and Hogosha for you, do you still want us shooting them? Of course, the Joker will be included in that list.

Regards.

<div align="right]Consul Sebastian Rodriguez
Mandalorian Mercenaries

Re-transmitting signal. <div align="right]Consul Sebastian Rodriguez
Mandalorian Mercenaries

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

This list sounds good actually. Don'€™t worry about the Joker just yet. I'€™m going to give him one more chance. If he wants to be hostile with us then by all means he'€™s yours. I kind of have a feeling that he is soon to be a has been if you know what I mean.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****