Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oh god I hate NPC's with unlimited cargo hold!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just dropped a CAU8 in space only to have a Junker NPC in a CSV run off with it! Hope he puts it to good use at least.
I find this humorous.
:angry:If anyone meets a Junker NPC called Rod Hammer, please do kill him!
I find dropping CAU8's in space to be a questionable practice at best.

[Image: f3801bc37dc840df2b95928afd236c5c5301e509_full.jpg]
Not gonna argue with you on that. It is - in fact - stupid! I have done it lots of times before without any hassle, but of course the one time I do it with something really valuable, the bloody Junkers show and steal my stuff!
My bad.
I feel Sad For you

EDIT::D:D:D:D:D:D
Thank you that helps, I feel sad and stupid at the same time. And angry with that cheeky Junker in his OP CSV with unlimited cargo capacity! I was even in a Junker ship at the time, so I think he violated the server rules by stealing from me XD
' Wrote::angry:If anyone meets a Junker NPC called Rod Hammer, please do kill him!
No, actually.

Once I find Mr. Hammer, my next action will be to ask him about his parents, locate said parents, and shake their hands for giving us all the gift of one of the greatest names ever to grace the skies of Sirius.

Then I'll find Rod again and become his best friend. I would be honored to have the privilege to hang out with the legend that is Rod Hammer.
Why would you drop a CAU8 in space?

Having more than one character online simultaneously is allowed if you're transferring equipment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5