Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Friendly shipments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

*transmission begins*

Please report any shipments of goods to those groups we are trying to become better friends with here.

*transmission ends*

*transmission begins*

Earlier, we took the Grosser Kuerbis on a trade mission to the space farmers of the RoS with some food. They are very hungry, ja? We delivered 4175 standard units to their station.

Here is the shipping manifest for this delivery.

*transmission ends*
[Image: lwb_bar_karl.png]

Hallo everyone, Karl here!

Albrecht wanted me to ensure that the record keeping is up to present, ja? He's apparently very sleepy from all that flying, as he has never been this far from home before. But, ja, here is ein report!

It seems that the other day, Albrecht took the Silberne Ananas to the distant planet known as Malta. He went there along with Werner, who was in the Tall Beef. Together they shipped about 6000 standard sized units of fertilizers to the Outcasts, before returning with extra scrap metal, which Albrecht thinks used to belong to Bounty Hunter ships.

He'd like me to stress that they did keep their helmets on the whole time und for Wenzel und Eva to not yell at them for forgetting that.

[Image: lwb_endbar.png]
[Image: lwb_bar_karl.png]

Hallo, Karl here again! I am going to be retiring for a while soon with mein wife, but first I am doing some shipments und teaching the others how to be good at captaining.

First today, I took a whole bunch of pumpkins that were late to harvest to our friends die Bundschuh at their base in Munich. They seemed very happy, so I was, too, ja?

After that, we flew towards the scary blue horizon, und eventually came to the planet of spacefarmers. We delivered many fertilizers to the happy men with the weird masks. They also seemed happy.

After that, we took some scrap metal back to Merzig. Und now I am going to go to bed at home in Voelklingen!