Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Council leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=agency fb]>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION <<<

[Image: 256wmz4.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]Bonjour,

My name is Emmanuelle Mimieux, captain of the Temporary Autonomous Zoner vessel Discordia. From the very beginning it has been this ships purpose to help people in need, be it by providing shelter or medical aid. However I wish to expand this operation with ship repair and resupplying and for that I need a decent ship.

I have gone over the specifications of the civilian repair ship they have had here in Sirius for years, but the numbers don't add up, I need something that's smaller and with more capacity. That's where I come to you, i've heard that the EFL has also created a repairship called Briller and it's rumored that the Council also has some on stock.

With your permission I'd like to buy one... Perhaps we can come to an understanding? I am hoping to hear from you soon.

Au revoir

[font=agency fb] [color=#FFFFFF]<<< ENDING TRANSMISSION >>>
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Source: Roussilon
Encryption: La Cretin.

[Image: refaellobeforeafter.jpg]

Bonjour mademoiselle Mimieux, My name is Refaello Sanzio.

As always, we hold high regards for our friendly neighbors, and if you are willing to make all the journey to Champagne you can find out that many civilian factories in there produce the requested ship. I attach with this message a discount coupon for the purchase of the ship which I hope will serve your will.

Au revoir mademoiselle!

Loading attachments...
ATTACHMENTS FOUND: ONE BRILLER 50% DISCOUNT COUPON IN MEILLEUR NAVIRE
Uploading Coupon Code...
AM17-15-PR0-50-PR0

>>>Transmission End<<<
[font=agency fb]>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION <<<

[Image: 256wmz4.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF] Merci monsieur Sanzio, I am aware it is a civilian ship but it never harms to ask. I am heading to planet Marne as we speak and I just hope I won't run into any of my old GRN comrades.

I assure you that this ship will be very useful considering there are alway damaged ships around, be it from fighting or the usual dents and scratches from asteroids and debris. I just hope I will never have to deploy it to a live battlefield.

Au revoir monsieur Sanzio

[font=agency fb] [color=#FFFFFF]<<< ENDING TRANSMISSION >>>