Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 41st| Navy attack group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This group is growing fast, many dedicated officers willing to assist thier pride and country, this was formed a few weeks ago to counter the RMs new fleet, currently consists of 2 LABC,1SC and 1 GB, we are still looking for pilots to join.
I will place plans for the 41st in here, members of the 41st are asked to post any new information about the RM that they found out.
We currently hold an armoury and a Bank, So any Cruiser capital weapons can be supplied, Note, These can only be requested if you are a proven 41st Navy officer, If you are a proven officer Please Leave a Reply here and i will got back to you, Please consider That these weapons are highly restricted, You must be Rank Captain and up, Contact Either the 41st|LNS-Sharatan or 41st|LNS-Alaska {Myself} to obtain.

(We dont provide ships)

Please also note; These are HEAVY Capital weapons, Eg, Razors, Light mortars, We can supply these, However they are restricted as mentioned above
We are still recruiting pilots for this fleet, however we are very short on Fighter pilots, To Become part of this fleet, please view RECUItMENT for the 41st
Due to Confusion issues this fleet is becoming a task force in the secondary fleet, Liberty Navy
Closed at request of Op.