Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Exile] Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Close:

All [Exile] Pilots Know what they need to do know, we discuded this . Thanks for your attention.
COMM SYSTEMS ESTABLISHED----------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Vice-Admiral Shigeo to all interested;
All Questions are Welcome to satisfy your curiosity or doubts you have.

Moving on a interesting Doubt many Gallic Junkers have, as they enter our ZOI systems, you will be ORDERED to drop any cargo you have for our FLEETS interest, and spare your life upon your cooperation.
Any pilot who denies cooperation will be treated as what they are, GALLIC ALLIES; and military matters will proceed.

*Bows*

COMM SYSTEMS TERMINATED---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

You should expand on the background more. Four lines of text is kinda weak, honestly. Try adding more information, where the Exile Fleet was, why exactly, and in more detail the Exiles and Ronin differ?

Just a few things I see right off the bat. If I find any other feedback, I'll let ya know.

EDIT: What Jammi down there said.

-Jeremy
1) How'd you explain the battlecruiser?
2) Will you be challenging the Ronin for the official spot?
Hello All..
Thanks for the Help and advice that you give.
I will answere all questions and suguestions:

First: Jeremy Hunter, Well, because of RL things, i could not finish that last night, and today those things got worst. Anyway, Thanks for the help!

Second: 1) I could not understand your question, but anyway, ill try to answere it: If you ask how did you get this, First Repped KNF and then bought this and then Repped to Exile. If this isnt the answere that you wanted. this other can be: The ID ses that i can use Cruisers, Battle-Cruisers enter to the category of Heavy Cruisers.. if this isnt the answere that you are looking.. then Ask but with detailss Please.

2) Well.. We are not fighting for the "Official" Spot, [Ronin] is better for the Spot, bacause they have more members and the Admiral is an admin, We are just a few.

So this answere all the Questions that was Made,
Thanks for the questions and Suggestions.

Regards
What I meant was, the Kusari battlecruiser was supposedly created and put into front-line service after the Exiles were stranded in Bretonia. That means it's unlikely they'd have any without some sort of explanation.
At the moment we have 1 Battle-Cruiser that we currently use for as our "Flag Ship". We are still in the development process of the [EXILE] faction, but in a slow progress.

I would like to discuss with the faction leaders about:

-More in-depth background on:
  • How did we get to Leeds or get pass through?
  • Why did we decided to be exiled from the Kusari House?
  • What are the trust that we gained from Bretonia (Queen herself)?
  • How do we get supplies from our past / previous house we used to be under command orders?
  • How did we manage to obtain the first Battlecruiser and label it as our Flagship?
We could use a Ranking structure list - nothing to fancy, but since we are out of the Kusari Commands, we can try a new set of ranking structure.

Just my 2 cents! Also, Kawaii or Metal Skull, send me a pm for skype contact or if you have a channel open to discuss upon this. I would be glad to help.

-Luis
What is the Roleplay background to how the Battlecruiser came to be the flagship of the Exiles?

Also, all because the leader of the Ronin is an Admin, does not mean they are better for the spot. It just means an Admin is leading it.

Also, while I may not be the best at the Lore of Kusari and Bretonia, I'd be happy to help you guys brainstorm ideas for the points Luis pointed out.

-Jeremy
I have now setup my Exile ship: [Exile]Kiki.Drake - Touketsu VHF but I dont know whats going on with you lot can I be added to the Exile Skype Chat or summin? As I dont know when you guys are active thx BW
Haven't heard much of them here as well.
Pages: 1 2