Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Odin Mk3 Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would like to see bigger engines and a little smaller/shorter wings...also, Hessian colors would be nice

But in general i like this Idea, it looks modern
Less dark green, more vivid please.
What do you mean its your last model?!

You're not leaving us are you?! :unsure:

P.S. Model looks good.

' Wrote:Green is better color, black is too hard to see

I'm guessing that's the idea....especially for pirates. I think it's a beautiful model.
' Wrote:I'm guessing that's the idea....especially for pirates. I think it's a beautiful model.
I don't know if beautiful does it justice. Maybe breathtaking?

I'd consider making my first Rheinlander character if I had access to that pretty boat.

Very nice, mass. Bad ass.:)

Aside, it's a little annoying any time someone says "that doesn't fit the theme." I'm all for change, myself, else we'd all still be driving Model T's painted black here.
It just needs a green cockpit to be great. :ylove:
I see traces of Wraith in it.

massdriver. Your ships are godamn awesome. If this was put in the Hessian line, I'll actually make a Hessian character.

As Ktayn said, all it needs is a green cockpit to go with the black. I like how you've shifted the Hessian line to a sharper and sleeker black line. I somehow just don't like green ships with tubes.
' Wrote:I see traces of Wraith in it.

massdriver. Your ships are godamn awesome. If this was put in the Hessian line, I'll actually make a Hessian character.

As Ktayn said, all it needs is a green cockpit to go with the black. I like how you've shifted the Hessian line to a sharper and sleeker black line. I somehow just don't like green ships with tubes.

Im afraid it wont be put into Hessian line due to various contradictions of how Hessians should look like.
' Wrote:Im afraid it wont be put into Hessian line <strike>due to various contradictions of how Hessians should look like.</strike> because the current Hessian snubline is perfectly fine and doesnt need replacing.
ftfy
' Wrote:ftfy

ye current hessian shipline is perfect, but should be updated even if you love to defend AoM or his models.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10