Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport 1 Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The man appears on the transmission, his voice is deep and methodical
[Image: GatorTransmission.jpg]

To whom it may concern,

We find ourselves in communication once again, and to my disappointment it is again concerning the safety of your Freeport...

In the past we have found a common ground with eachother, protecting your base from the conflicts around it, and always respecting your no fire zone and those within it, whether they pose as a threat or even a target for us. The Renegades hold the Zoners in the highest of regards, going as far as to give our lives for your protection.

Today my crew along with two other pilots, Machinegunner and Doob.Nibor, were removing Corsair forces from the Omega 3 and Omega 7 gate, as well as destroying a vessel infected with the acclaimed "Lawl Syndrome" named Tim_Tebow, carrying no ID card, who's only words were "lol" "oh yeah? lol." During all this the IMG vessel IMG|Red-3 was present. Not a single hostility was taken toward his vessel nor was a single word of violence passed. We know the IMG work closely in proximity of you in Omega 3, and as such made sure not to insight any violence with them. But it seems they had other intentions in mind...

IMG|Red-3 came through the gate with two Corsairs on his tail, our men quickly removed the Corsair Carlos.Ramirez who we suspect was attacking the IMG vessel, and sent wings off looking for the other, Khornist. At this time, the IMG vessel left peacefully and without a word. I myself set course for Freeport 1 to grab some supplies and purchase as much of Finn McCools drinks as possible.
sighs good chap that fella.

Anyways, as our vessel hit the lane towards your Freeport, a IMG bomber wing suddenly jumped into the system shouting words along the nature of "Target Locked, take 'em down!" I assumed as our vessel flew out of range that these words were directed at the remaining Corsair that had fled from our guns. But when I arrived within the vicinity of your base the IMG were close behind. Once they had gather inforce they engaged with "My firepower will answer on behalf of me." and "Mr. Henderson, are we ready?" With that they began an engagement DIRECTLY in front of your Freeport!

I tried to reason with them, along with IMG vessel Fang.One who agreed starting violence was not the answer, but no no avail. As these strangly enraged miners began their fire a Supernova Antimatter Cannon even landed on the Freeport! Sadly our logs seem to have missed the exact hit, but your bases auto defenses came online and began to fire at the IMG ships.

Reasoning was beyond them and the Freeport was under fire, I took the only plausible action for the greater safety of my crew and those aboard the Freeport and requested permission to dock and deal with the aggression in a more professional manner, with words. Once in safety I tried once more to reason with these IMG members, mentioning our remaining stance of keeping no aggression toward their vessels in both Omega 3 and 7 at the time, and asking why they would come with such violence at us when we had already shown that we held no aggression toward them... By removing the Corsairs on their tale, allowing their vessel Red-3 passage without molestation, and even refusing to fire back when they opened up on us at your Freeport.

Reports are coming in now that my personal protection squad was also attacked once I found safety. Even after I chose to not show agression toward these vessels they STILL then turned and attacked Vendetta who was on his way to beam my pod in should the situation turn for the worst. Thankfully he and I are now both safe and awaiting your word on this while situation. Attached are the recorded events...

Red-3 with Corsairs on his tail. Renegades attacking 'sair and leaving IMG be.
Destroyed sair.
IMG attacking at FP1
IMG Hostilities
IMG Hostilities
IMG attacking, Fang.One defending NFZ
Logs1
Logs2, Freeport getting hit by IMG forces
Logs3, more opposition from onlookers. My stance not to fire back and docking.
Final words with IMG
[Image: tbtop2ndalt.png]

Thank you for your report.

As Freeport One is also part of the Confederation of Freeports, I have referred this matter to the CoF legal team to determine what action might be undertaken.

Thank you for your concern regarding station safety and that of its citizens. We frown heavily upon anyone who chooses to open fire within our NFZ. Our station's proximity to trade lanes creates a neutral zone for trade, and violence within our perimeter is bad for business.

Do understand that your own ships shown committing violence within the perimeter may find you in violation of our laws as well as those whom you reported.

Genine San Savage
Council Chair, Freeport One

[Image: lower.png]

Thank you for your response madam. I should point out, you say "your own ships shown committing violence" as if we had fired a shot near your Freeport. I'm sure if you review our evedence, and any other you may have attained whether from the station's logs or from another source, that no Renegade vessels fires any shots near or at your Freeport. Our vessels were souly attacked by the IMG ships, we did not fire back, nor did we entice such an attack from them in any way.

Unless of course you mean to refer the destroyed Corsair ship which was disposed of at the Omega 7 gate, far from Freeport 1...

So again, to re-itterate. The only "violence" that came into proxemity of your Freeport was from the IMG side. The Renegades hold your standards in the highest of regards, and always will.
[Image: gytrans_FPXV.png]

Rorry

As the the director of the Foreign Offences department, that tasked with dealing with situations involving one or more parties outside of the Zoner sphere of influence, I will be reviewing your case, please be assured that you will not be in any way be charged for any offence outside of the stated laws of the Confederation of Freeports, full disclosure of which can be located here, and that your concerns will be addressed as soon as possible.

Respectfully James Church
Administrator; Freeport XV
Director; Department of Foreign Offences

[Image: gytransbottom_FPXV.png]

Rorry

Apologies for the delay in replying there was a large amount of internal discussion being held over this matter as it was not an easy decision to come to.

The final decision regarding this incident is as follows, you a party to the problem in this situation. Had you docked immediately upon reaching the Freeport instead of loitering outside to chat to those who obviously had ill intentions towards you then the situation would never have escalated as far as it did.

Therefore your group is being denied docking rights at all Confederation Freeports for 30 days. Keep in mind that you are not being registered as hostile on our scanners. The ban lasts from 13th April to 13th May at 7:39AM. I will send you a message here when the ban is lifted.

Regards: James church
Administrator Freeport XV
Director of Foreign Offences

Understood, I will be passing this word to Rorry and the rest of the Renegades...

Gytrash

You are now once more allowed to dock. Please remember not to allow confrontations to start in future.

Respectfully: James Church
Administrator Freeport XV
Director of Foreign Offences CoF