Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Joachim Landers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BGS_TB_BG2.png]

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#FFCC33]Guten Tag sehr geehrter Herr Admiral Landers,

I contacted you to ask you for a important thing. The Bundesgrenzschutz want to subordinate to the Rheinland Bundespolizei soon. The reason for that is simple: Our missions and our work is actually the same like the work of the Bundespolizei. Whether this will work is still unconscious. Still we would like to safe the borders in the future and that is very risky. So we need some technology of the Rheinland Military to suit ourself better. If you think about the past, I think you didn't forgot our friendship in the Military Herr Landers. For the case, that everything goes according to plan and the Bundesgrenzschutz will subordinate to the Bundespolizei soon, we will need the free access to use:
[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#FFCC33]I would be glad Herr Admiral if you would grant us our request. The Bundesgrenzschutz is ready to help you anytime with this ships.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen:
Brigadegeneral des Bundesgrenzschutzes, Martin Trauer

[Image: BGS_TB_e.png]
=[[color=#C0C0C0]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE: [color=#FFFFFF]Battleship Straussberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-CH-HC-Pzkpfw-VI

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: alanders.gif]

[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Admiral Joachim Landers, Rheinland Military Oberkommando
RECIPIENT: Brigadegeneral Martin Trauer

Guten tag, Brigadegeneral,

The Oberkommando has received your request and it's now under review. Expect a message from us soon.
Signed,

Admiral Joachim Landers,
Oberkommando des Rheinland Militärs.

[font=Impact]Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma][color=#999999]=[[color=#C0C0C0]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#FFCC33]Sehr geehrter Herr Admiral Landers,

verstanden. I am awaiting your message.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen:

=[[color=#C0C0C0]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE: [color=#FFFFFF]Battleship Straussberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-CH-HC-Pzkpfw-VI

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: alanders.gif]

[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Admiral Joachim Landers, Rheinland Military Oberkommando
RECIPIENT: Brigadegeneral Martin Trauer

Herr Brigadegeneral,

Your request is hereby granted by the Oberkommando. The Bundesgrenzschutz will receive a dozen of fighters, bombers and the two gunboats soon with proper equipment. Make a visit to Mecklenburg Station to sign the papers and receive the vessels officially.
Signed,

Admiral Joachim Landers,
Oberkommando des Rheinland Militärs.

[font=Impact]Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma][color=#999999]=[[color=#C0C0C0]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#FFCC33]Sehr geehrter Herr Admiral Landers,

dankeschön für die permission. We are very greatful for that. I will move to the Mecklenburg Station to sign the papers and receive the vessels officially.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen: